Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted | "Classic" BMW E32 750iL special version called "Personalised", built 91-93

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Rahmad,

most popular Internet-used-car-webside in germany is:

www.mobile.de

There are some used 530i/540i listet with max. kilometers 70.000.
    Price is between 6.000,-- - 12.000,-- Euros.

here is the selected link:

http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/se...0&fuels=PETROL

Best regards
    Axel

Comment

thanks axel, will search for your e32 & will inform you if I found any.

Comment

Hello again,

got new infos!
        Six of these cars were built in May and June 1992 for the Sultan of Oman.
        Got the vehicle identifikation numbers and i`m shure, that these six cars were built for the Sultan of Oman.
        "SULTANATE OF OMAN 21st. ANNIVERSARY"
        Two coloured in "rosewood", two in "calypso red" and two in "lagunen green".
        Does he already need all six vehicles????

I also think, as some members wrode in this thread, that it was to early for selling those cars in 1991/1992 in the VAE.

Maybe all these cars were gone to Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait a.s.o......

Thanks Axel

Comment

Originally posted by Nischenpaule View Post
          Hello again,

got new infos!
          Six of these cars were built in May and June 1992 for the Sultan of Oman.
          Got the vehicle identifikation numbers and i`m shure, that these six cars were built for the Sultan of Oman.
          "SULTANATE OF OMAN 21st. ANNIVERSARY"
          Two coloured in "rosewood", two in "calypso red" and two in "lagunen green".
          Does he already need all six vehicles????

I also think, as some members wrode in this thread, that it was to early for selling those cars in 1991/1992 in the VAE.

Maybe all these cars were gone to Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait a.s.o......

Thanks Axel
          If the cars were for the Royal family, you shall not find them lying around in any showroom. Generally, these cars are auctioned at astronomical prices. And even then the buyers are chosen very carefully. They just don't give away these cars to anyone.

At least, this is my understanding, I might be wrong.

Mr. El Perfecto Know Allus should be able to enlighten us on the subject. :lol:
          sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Shaikh View Post
            If the cars were for the Royal family, you shall not find them lying around in any showroom. Generally, these cars are auctioned at astronomical prices. And even then the buyers are chosen very carefully. They just don't give away these cars to anyone.

At least, this is my understanding, I might be wrong.

Mr. El Perfecto Know Allus should be able to enlighten us on the subject. :lol:
            Whos Mr. El Perfecto :rofl:
            sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
            E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
            E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
            E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Hello everybody,

i found one 750iL "Personalised" in switzerland!!

Would like to inform you.

If someone maybe find another in the future, please let me know!

Best wishes
              axel

Comment

Working...
              X