Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E92 Angel eyes

Hello everyone.
    I need some help.I want to turn my dull yellow rings to white rings. I searched in the internet It says all i have to do is buy these H8 bulbs. So i need help is this ture?? Just buy H8 bulbs or its something else??

This is H8 blub it looks like its for the fog lamps in the bumper.

How DO you make it like this?? Just change H8 bulb to white H8??
    Last edited by mn07; 21-03-2011, 12:15 AM.
    335i (Dual Clutch Transmission)-BMW Performance Exhaust- JB 4 -Stage 2 aFe Dual Cone Intakes-aFe air scoops-M tech kit-19" M Rims Painted Gunmetal-Michelin PS2
    White Angel Eyes-Carbon Fiber Mirror caps-BMW Performance High Speed Fan (850watts)-BMW Performance Diffuser-BMW Performance Stripes

if ur car with adaptive headlight then it should be H3, last month i bought this to one of my friend and the turn look was stunning....
    http://www.bimmian.com/92/LHU/#

easy DIY...
    Last edited by eoudeh; 21-03-2011, 02:23 AM.

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
    E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
      if ur car with adaptive headlight then it should be H3, last month i bought this to one of my friend and the turn look was stunning....
      http://www.bimmian.com/92/LHU/#

easy DIY...
      I didn't understand. My car only has self leveling.My low beam does not move left or right like other BMW. and its the 2009 e92 (2-door).
      So is that the link which fits my car?
      Can i trust that site?

BTW whats DIY
      Last edited by mn07; 21-03-2011, 02:55 AM.
      335i (Dual Clutch Transmission)-BMW Performance Exhaust- JB 4 -Stage 2 aFe Dual Cone Intakes-aFe air scoops-M tech kit-19" M Rims Painted Gunmetal-Michelin PS2
      White Angel Eyes-Carbon Fiber Mirror caps-BMW Performance High Speed Fan (850watts)-BMW Performance Diffuser-BMW Performance Stripes

Comment

Originally posted by mn07 View Post
        I didn't understand. My car only has self leveling.My low beam does not move left or right like other BMW. and its the 2009 e92 (2-door).
        Can i trust that site?

BTW whats DIY
        DIY Means Do it Yourself as In easy installation.
        And yes this site is trusted as Alot of members Including eyad has Purchased from This Site And the quality is just perfect.
        Correct me if im wrong eyado
        Last edited by springz; 21-03-2011, 05:27 AM.
        sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
        E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
        E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
        E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Can i trust that site?

BTW whats DIY
          in this case the headlights are not adaptive one this was just to clarify if the bulb fixed into your car headlight is H8 or H3 :)
          in the site the bulb will fit E92/E93 from 2007 till 2010 but you need to choose which color you want to go with, i recommend the last one which is white illumination and for sure the guys here can recommend another site.

Originally posted by springz View Post
          DIY Means Do it Yourself as In easy installation.
          And yes this site is trusted as Alot of members Including eyad has Purchased from This Site And the quality is just perfect.
          Correct me if im wrong eyado
          you are right rabee3

E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

you need H8 bulb whatever headlights you have ... ( adaptive headlight - non adaptive headlight ) ..

there is a shop in Deira behind cars taxi garage called Auto Plus , you can get the white color H8 bulb from there ..

Comment

ehssan as i know for adaptive headlight both bulbs (H3 & H8) should be there am i right? or only one of them
              you had E92 before and you are expert on that :)

Comment

H8 is for angel eyes ,, H3 is for the cornering light ,, it has nothing to do with adaptive headlight ...;)

Comment

thanks guys. Now I have to choose between (real) carbon fiber diffuser or the angle eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ehssan View Post
                    H8 is for angel eyes ,, H3 is for the cornering light ,, it has nothing to do with adaptive headlight ...;)
                    thanx for the info. but non-adaptive headlight will not be fitted with H3 ;)

thanks guys. Now I have to choose between (real) carbon fiber diffuser or the angle eyes.

go for real CF, IMO

Comment

Dude , H3 bulb will be there any both cases , it has nothing to do with adaptive headlights ,, :P

Comment

PM sent, might have a pair for you :)
                        07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rady View Post
                          Ooops , I completely forgot about the kit you have Rady ,,YES this is the right car for your kit ... GL

Comment

Originally posted by Ehssan View Post
                            Ooops , I completely forgot about the kit you have Rady ,,YES this is the right car for your kit ... GL
                            I didnt bother to send it back , its just sitting in my garage.

Right car for my kit and right kit for his car :)
                            07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rady View Post
                              Got the bulbs from Rady. Thanks mate. looking good. Daytime lights work as well and I have no errors in the computer.Lets hope they last long.Rady thank you again.

Comment

Working...
                              X