Mastering the force of Caroline...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mastering the force of Caroline...

Hey guys, I have had a really hard think about things and decided i would like to spend my money learning how to drive around a race track like Hammond and Clarkson, with those extreme power slides :) rather then pay for an expensive exhaust or supercharger... not that I already have the money, but thats what I'm aiming for. The Z4M is an extreme car quite a handfull even in the hands of veteran car journalists such as Hammond and Jason Plato.

Does anyone know where you can find an affordable place you can learn how to master powerful rear wheel drive road legal cars right on the limit?

Thanks my BMW brothers....:)
    Current:
    E86 Z4M, Caroline

We have our Club's own HPDS (High Performance Driving School) and the next event is going to be on Saturday 26th March..

Below is the link to the thread, chime in and add your name to the list, seats are limited..

Drifting Session, Saturday 26th March

Comment

There will be a Drift Practice session next Saturday. You can refer to this thread http://bmwclubuae.com/forum/showthre...597#post119597
      sigpic
      BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

Wow amazing stuff, gona check if I can take the day off work, my work schedule is based on 2 week rotas.... whats the cost to join in? how much does a helmet usually cost? would join as a spectator initially if I can take the time off, this is soooo exciting! :)
        Current:
        E86 Z4M, Caroline

Comment

One hundred Miiillliiioonnnnn diiirrrhhhaaammmsssss!!!!
          Current:
          2011 Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade "Repsol Edition"..

Past ///M's:
          2002 E39 M5 M/6speed LeMans Blue|Reuters Catback|SS Brake lines|EBC pads|Dinan strut brace|B&G Springs|19" VMR VB3 CSL Style rims|IATS|Lower grill with brake ducts|aFe Stage 2 intakes|Evosport under drive pulleys "audiophile"|ZHP Shifter with Alcantara boot and Alcantara handbrake boot|+++
          2001 E46 M3 Coupe M/6speed Silver
          1991 E34 M5 3.6L M/5speed Red
          1993 E34 M5 3.8L M/5speed Black

Comment

The participation fee is usually around AED 500 per participant.

Ask Ayham and he can get you a good helmet at a reasonable price.
            sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Thanks Hassan! Naj was that your Dr. Evil impression :)
              Current:
              E86 Z4M, Caroline

Comment

Working...
              X