X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eoudeh
    replied
    this what i thought:
    1. i think its factory fixed volume for the parking sensor beeping and cant be controled.
    2. mine in the E60 worked only if the headlight swithed on by pressing the wiper switch.
    3. its better to let Ayham have a look on it to avoid any problem.
    4. did you check the owner manual?

Leave a comment:

• SHkater
    replied
    Regarding the tyre pressure, I think thats way low because my dad keeps his rears at 39 Psi and front at 34 Psi and he's running 235/45R17 and thats according to the sticker on the Drivers door

Leave a comment:

• BigLion
    started a topic Some random questions

Some random questions

I was poking around the car today while getting it polished; just wondered...

1. Is there any way to alter the volume on the parking sensor speaker? It's too flipping loud, that beeping!
    2. How does the 'special wash' work for the headlight sprayers? I don't think mine have been working - the owners' manual mentions something about 'they only work if the car thinks the headlamps are dirty' :please:
    3. One of the polishing guys said there was a nut loose on the back of the diff' in the rear axle - is that possible/ relevant/ a problem?
    4. What should the correct tyre pressures be - I don't have the plate inside the drivers' door with the information.. I read 32 PSI front, 34 PSI back from tyre-pressures.com - sounds a bit low for the 315/40 R 20s on the back?
    (all relating to the 2006 X5 4.8iS :D)

Thanks for your help, o sleepless ones
Working...
X