Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted | 325i 1989/1990

Hi everyone,

am looking for 325i since a long time. i tried to get one from the UK but its costly to shift the steering to the left and the shipping cost as well..... so i would keep this as the last option.

i was wondering if there is any one who can help me find one.

thankssss....

There are couple of E30s in the Japaneses Imported Cars in al Aweer ( Ducams Compound ) ...
    sigpic
    07' HFP Accord | Current
    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

I was going to say Japanese import too. Whatever you do, don't get one from the UK. A good 80% of that market are rusting beyond repair. Without prior physical inspection it could be akin to Russian Roulette.

There are some good Japanese websites and trade routes between Dubai and Japan seem good. Probably not impossible to organise and you're more likely to end up with one that's not rotten. Oily bits can be replaced easier than chasing rot.

Alternatively you could just make one. Why not buy a 320 and replace the tired old M20B20 with a newer M50 or M52 even? The good thing about the E30 is that they are fairly easy to work on..
      Last edited by E30Gheko; 08-02-2011, 12:27 AM.

Comment

If you need inspiration, here's one of the best modified E30's from the UK. Started life a a lowly 316...

Now with Alpina B3 3.2 fitted. It's a very quick E30. If you want to see more it's currently featured in Total BMW magazine. I picked up a copy from Waitrose the other day.

Comment

Working...
        X