Tint Recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tint Recommendation

Gents, Any tint recommendation for my new X5? I'm in Abudhabi so a local shop would be better if they are good. If not, i will go to Dubai. You also know of any specials going on now? Thanks!

lamasat FTW just behind the Dar Al shifa Hospital at defence road in the corner :)
    go there and there is one gentelman his name akram, tell him im from eyad side (tornado company) he ll take care of u

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
    E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

We have 3M dealer, in Dubai Marina mall as our sponsor, you can check their prices in the link below:

3M Tint

Comment

Ya I would recommend 3M... speak to Salman, good guy and always helpful!
        sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

I dont recommend 3M, doesnt cool at all.. Call Hossain 050-3507999 he has Pentagon window tint and is located in Al Qouz near times sqaure mall. That tint will really keep the car cool.
          Current:
          2011 Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade "Repsol Edition"..

Past ///M's:
          2002 E39 M5 M/6speed LeMans Blue|Reuters Catback|SS Brake lines|EBC pads|Dinan strut brace|B&G Springs|19" VMR VB3 CSL Style rims|IATS|Lower grill with brake ducts|aFe Stage 2 intakes|Evosport under drive pulleys "audiophile"|ZHP Shifter with Alcantara boot and Alcantara handbrake boot|+++
          2001 E46 M3 Coupe M/6speed Silver
          1991 E34 M5 3.6L M/5speed Red
          1993 E34 M5 3.8L M/5speed Black

Comment

3M is perfectly fine. We have 3 cars with it at home.

Comment

Ozi, you wont realise the quality until you truely compare the brands.. I will put money on it and say 3M does not keep cool although it might protect from the UV rays...

I also had 3M on 2 of my cars but I only noticed the difference when I put Pentagon on another.. alot cooler.
              Current:

Past ///M's:
              2002 E39 M5 M/6speed LeMans Blue|Reuters Catback|SS Brake lines|EBC pads|Dinan strut brace|B&G Springs|19" VMR VB3 CSL Style rims|IATS|Lower grill with brake ducts|aFe Stage 2 intakes|Evosport under drive pulleys "audiophile"|ZHP Shifter with Alcantara boot and Alcantara handbrake boot|+++

Comment

Originally posted by Naj View Post
                Ozi, you wont realise the quality until you truely compare the brands.. I will put money on it and say 3M does not keep cool although it might protect from the UV rays...

I also had 3M on 2 of my cars but I only noticed the difference when I put Pentagon on another.. alot cooler.
                Naj you cant force people to use what you prefer using, its not a debate here, just recommend what you prefer and leave the final choice to the user..

Comment

I am not forcing.. it seems others are.. I am giving my opinion and experience.. if I would force then I would want comission!

Goodluck choosing the right tints!
                  Current:

Past ///M's:

Comment

I am not forcing.. it seems others are..
                    I will put money on it and say 3M does not keep cool
                    Back on topic !

Comment

I have used both 3M and VKool and I must say that 3M is equally good and more economical.

So my vote goes for 3M.
                      sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Thanks all for the great feedback, one last question, has anyone heard of Lamasat in Abudhabi? They seem to offer good tint from Sun gaurd?

Comment

:read: my previous post bro :)
                          akram called me that day and he told me that one gentelman had an X5 called him but unfortunately his mob. dead and dont know if u r the one who talked to him or other member coz he mentioned my name and the club name :D....they did the tint to my E46 since 2005!! and finally i ll send it back to them next week to change it coz i feel its enough and need to be changed :D
                          also my E60 M5 has been tinted by them!
                          when u free to go there...give me call to try to be there with u ...at least ll give them the E46 :)
                          050 3129359

E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Hi Bro,
                            Sorry must have been one of those moments, once i sent the email i remembered I had sent the question earlier :)

I did call akram last week and he gave me a price on the tint, will follow up with him to book an appointment next weekend, will call you before that to make sure best product and deal is extended :)

Thanks!

Comment

good to hear that :), good luck

Comment

Working...
                              X