Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e36 m3 - need your opinion

Guys,

I am thinking about swapping the rims between my e36 and my e46 - I've seen this M3 over the net and i love the way it looks with it's rims. My m3 is the same color so i think if i swap it will look the same...

your thoughts
    Attached Files
    sigpic

My signature photo says it all!!!

Good idea. If the rims fit that is.
    sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Shaikh View Post
      Good idea. If the rims fit that is.
      i believe it will, i will try next weekend hopefully and post results.
      sigpic

Comment

You've got BBS LM's on your 330ci? It would be a good idea indeed, That^ e36M3 looks kickass in the pics!
        sigpic
        BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

Originally posted by SHkater View Post
          You've got BBS LM's on your 330ci? It would be a good idea indeed, That^ e36M3 looks kickass in the pics!
          I have a replica that looks very close to the pic, wish i can find the originals.
          sigpic

Comment

keep your current rims, swap your taillights and your turn signals in the front and she will look haaaawt!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
              keep your current rims, swap your taillights and your turn signals in the front and she will look haaaawt!
              I think you are right.
              BTW, do you know where did Dani's e30 M3 end up? i know he sold it to a local guy who was going to change it's color from black to red...
              sigpic

Comment

it's still alive and requires loads of things because it doesnt run right. local dude blew the engine and they swapped it with a s38b38 engine that doesn't run right

Comment

yeah i knew about the engine blowing up, i was at dani's garage and saw him working on the new engine.... the car was in mint conditions when it was with dani, but he was after cash and sold it to someone who didnt care much about it...
                  is anyone running dani's garage now?
                  sigpic

Comment

i have no idea... i heard he shut down ran away :S

stick to topic and let's get your car back to life

Comment

She will be back, I've taken this decision and I will make this happen, the biggest problem is the fines and I will make this guy pay it soon. You know anyone who is good with vanos? Mine is a bit noisy and I think it needs some maintenance
                      sigpic

Comment

You give a guy your car for 3 months and he sends her back with AED20,000 worth of fines!

Let's see your car at the shop buddy and decide whether or not your VANOS would need any work done.

Comment

Working...
                        X