Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eisenmann Race exhaust Sound...

Hello all,

I have decided to buy an aftermarket exhuast system for my E86 Z4M coupe.
    A couple of choices are out there in the market with the Eisenmann being the most expensive.

I can't decide between the Sport and Race version of the Eisenmann or Reuter motorsport. I dont want a drone inside the cabin but i like the base sound of the Race version. I also dont want to be bothered by cops.

If any of you members got a Race version catback bolted onto an E46M3 /S54engine, please let me know. I would like to hear it before i make my final decision. The race version on the S54 sounds more apt than on bigger engines.

My other options are the Remus and the Rogue engineering Diablo exhausts for the Z4M

Eisenmann/Reuter with race:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g8iBtz9wkM

Eisenmann/Reuter with sport:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CCfO...layer_embedded

Rogue Engineering:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl9b5...eature=related

Remus muffler:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtnSfkvO-Tw

Appreciate your inputs!

Thanks guys!
    [SIZE="1"]Current:

'09 911 Turbo | Basalt Black | 6speed Manual | SSK |mcchip-dkr Stage2 550hp | Speedtech X-flow 3.0 exhaust | Techart Tips | 997.2 F+R conversion | zunsport mesh| FVD Spacers | KW V3 coilover
    '09 BMW M3 | Silverstone | DCT | Supersprint Race Exhaust | CF bits
    '08 BMW Z4M Coupe [TOTAL'ED] | White | Volk Racing 18" TE37'SL alloys | H&R Sport springs | Fox Exhaust | APR CF front splitter | Tekarbon rear lip | ZHP Shifter

i'm running the Reuters exhaust on my M5 s62 and M3 s14... it's excellent, no drone what so ever in the m3 atleast. and it's half the price of eisenman. contact simonX and he will hook you up with one of those.

the el diablo mufflers is a decent option as well, always loved the sound of it on a e46 m3, the eldiablo if ordered with a valve controller can help you open and close a flap that could reduce and increse the volume according to your taste. it's pricey though.

Comment

Eisenmann all the way !

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
      Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

:goodpost:

Bruno, we should meet up.

I would like to hear the sound in person. I am already in touch with SimonX for Reuters and Mr.E36i for the other brands.

From what i heard, your M5 sounds monstrous. I know it wouldn't sound that loud on the S54 but i will be able to get an idea. :reading:

Thanks !!
        [SIZE="1"]Current:

'09 911 Turbo | Basalt Black | 6speed Manual | SSK |mcchip-dkr Stage2 550hp | Speedtech X-flow 3.0 exhaust | Techart Tips | 997.2 F+R conversion | zunsport mesh| FVD Spacers | KW V3 coilover
        '08 BMW Z4M Coupe [TOTAL'ED] | White | Volk Racing 18" TE37'SL alloys | H&R Sport springs | Fox Exhaust | APR CF front splitter | Tekarbon rear lip | ZHP Shifter

Comment

IMHO! Any catback system would give you cabin noise.

Some systems drone more, some less. As far as I understand, eisenmann systems drone more.

If you are looking for a nice sound without drone, go for the mufflers only.
          sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Yeah i'm thinking of replacing the cans only. I need to meet people with exhuasts installed on an E46/S54. Did a run in Ayham's car and it was perfect.

I know the eisenmann race will be louder than the Borla which i wouldn't mind but i want the cabin noise should be similar to that.
            [SIZE="1"]Current:

Comment

Originally posted by Moe View Post
              Eisenmann all the way !
              +1 sport type not race type IMO

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
              E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by maverick View Post
                Hello all,

I have decided to buy an aftermarket exhuast system for my E86 Z4M coupe.
                A couple of choices are out there in the market with the Eisenmann being the most expensive.

I can't decide between the Sport and Race version of the Eisenmann or Reuter motorsport. I dont want a drone inside the cabin but i like the base sound of the Race version. I also dont want to be bothered by cops.

If any of you members got a Race version catback bolted onto an E46M3 /S54engine, please let me know. I would like to hear it before i make my final decision. The race version on the S54 sounds more apt than on bigger engines.

My other options are the Remus and the Rogue engineering Diablo exhausts for the Z4M

Eisenmann/Reuter with race:
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g8iBtz9wkM

Eisenmann/Reuter with sport:
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CCfO...layer_embedded

Rogue Engineering:
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl9b5...eature=related

Remus muffler:
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtnSfkvO-Tw

Appreciate your inputs!

Thanks guys!
                seems loud

Comment

guys i have finally got my exhausts from FOX. I happened to meet a frnd day before yesterday who hooked me up with a good price.

Gave the car in yesterday at 9:30 in the morning and got it back around 6 in the evening. I have to admit, I absolutely love the sound!!! :drool: :drool:

I have that evil smirk every time i let it rip!! :evil:

I am quite happy in getting something sounding so nice in a very short period of time!!! I would absolutely recommend this exhaust to anyone still sitting on the fence!! :allhappy:
                  [SIZE="1"]Current:

Comment

Hey Maverick,
                    Can you give us some more information like what did u change , the mufflers only or the x pipe as well ? I am also possibly looking at Fox , how much did you get it for ?

Dont forget some clips :)
                    And Congrats
                    07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

Hey Rady,

Did only the mufflers. Didnt touch anything else.
                      PM sent on price.

Will post vids as soon as i get the chance :)
                      [SIZE="1"]Current:

Comment

hello evryone am new in here, i need to buy an eisenmann m5 e60 muffler with oval tips thanx all my email is mj_505@live.com

Comment

Im runnin reuters on my M5 also.. go for it.. and contact Simon for them.

I had CSL race Supersprint on my M3.. loved it, no drone but pretty loud.. also good.. choice is upto u, do some more youtubing for research
                          Current:
                          2011 Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade "Repsol Edition"..

Past ///M's:
                          2002 E39 M5 M/6speed LeMans Blue|Reuters Catback|SS Brake lines|EBC pads|Dinan strut brace|B&G Springs|19" VMR VB3 CSL Style rims|IATS|Lower grill with brake ducts|aFe Stage 2 intakes|Evosport under drive pulleys "audiophile"|ZHP Shifter with Alcantara boot and Alcantara handbrake boot|+++
                          2001 E46 M3 Coupe M/6speed Silver
                          1991 E34 M5 3.6L M/5speed Red
                          1993 E34 M5 3.8L M/5speed Black

Comment

Working...
                          X