Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VMR Wheels

Dear all,

I was thinking of order VMR Wheels either VB3 or V718, 18". Charles from VMR Wheels replied and said VB3 is $750 a set. So my question is, when he says a set, is it a set of 2 or a set of 4? Anyone has ordered with VMR before? Please advise.

good to find another member buying VMR wheels, i got mine last month V713 19" (check this out
    http://www.bmwclubuae.com/forum/show...?t=4758&page=9)
    and when he said set thats mean 4 rims, u can just refer my name to him, but u ll face one issue which is the shipping cost, i got mine by my company forwarder which they charge me nothing since they bring the products from US :D
    i ll go for V718 :D
    Last edited by eoudeh; 11-01-2011, 12:50 PM.

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
    E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

A set is 4 wheels

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
        good to find another member buying VMR wheels, i got mine last month V713 19" (check this out
        http://www.bmwclubuae.com/forum/show...?t=4758&page=9)
        and when he said set thats mean 4 rims, u can just refer my name to him, but u ll face one issue which is the shipping cost, i got mine by my company forwarder which they charge me nothing since they bring the products from US :D
        i ll go for V718 :D
        Nice work Eyad!

How much was the cost of your rims?

sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

V714 discontinued.
          VB3 - $750
          V710 - $850
          V718 only comes in 19" (i asked for a staggered setup of 18")

i would prefer a 18" setup. Will 19" on AD road cause any problem other than lost of power or comfort?
          Bro Eyad, could u please let me know the shipment cost? If it cost me an arm & a leg, i would drop the idea and come up with something else or bloody stick with stock. LOL or maybe help me with the company forwarder.
          Last edited by Sicnarf; 11-01-2011, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Shaikh View Post
            Nice work Eyad!

How much was the cost of your rims?

the cost of V713 19" (my case) 1,100$ and i asked for shipping cost which is around 500$!! half of the rims price but i was lucky cos i had that time ordered for my co. which is cammng from US and t cost me nothing :D

Originally posted by Sicnarf View Post
            V714 discontinued.
            VB3 - $750
            V710 - $850
            V718 only comes in 19" (i asked for a staggered setup of 18")

i would prefer a 18" setup. Will 19" on AD road cause any problem other than lost of power or comfort?
            Bro Eyad, could u please let me know the shipment cost? If it cost me an arm & a leg, i would drop the idea and come up with something else or bloody stick with stock. LOL or maybe help me with the company forwarder.
            the shpping wll be around 500$ maybe less due to the shippment volume/wieght...its up to u bro ..... :)

E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

$500??? damn... thats 2/3 of the price of the rims now. VB3 is only $750 a set n V718 comes in 19" which i believe is more expensive. Rubber cost more too. Eyad, when is ur company's delivery from the states? 19" for a 3 series okay? too big?

Comment

lol, i cant bring ur rims through our company forwarder! it was expetional case for me coz that time there was already ordered came from there but usualy they r charge this things :)
                regarding the 19" i dont know exactely but u need to check the offset of the new rims with ur E46 model (www.rimstyle.com or www.tirerack.com).

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
                  the cost of V713 19" (my case) 1,100$ and i asked for shipping cost which is around 500$!! half of the rims price but i was lucky cos i had that time ordered for my co. which is cammng from US and t cost me nothing :D
                  Very Nice!

Have you weighed the new wheels against the old.

Do they weigh less, if so, by how much?
                  sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Shaikh View Post
                    Very Nice!

Have you weighed the new wheels against the old.

Do they weigh less, if so, by how much?
                    Would u be interested if it weighs less than the ur original :///M:6 wheels? Do u think the shipment be cheaper if we buy 2 sets? hihi...

Comment

i believe hasan was asking about the weight for some performance issue, am i right hasan bro :)
                      here is the info i had...
                      OEM wheel: 13.25 kg
                      VMR V713 wheel: 11.6 kg

Comment

Originally posted by Sicnarf View Post
                        Dear all,

I was thinking of order VMR Wheels either VB3 or V718, 18". Charles from VMR Wheels replied and said VB3 is $750 a set. So my question is, when he says a set, is it a set of 2 or a set of 4? Anyone has ordered with VMR before? Please advise. Car parts Aftermarket parts
                        :kaboom:
                        Sweeet! Can't wait until I can afford some! Post some pics once installed =)

Comment

Originally posted by MatteBlackFTW View Post
                          :kaboom:
                          Sweeet! Can't wait until I can afford some! Post some pics once installed =)
                          yea.. will do when i bring my car over. at the same time, anyone selling their wheels for a e46 4 doors fitment? just looking for other options. thanks.

Comment

Working...
                          X