Berk Tech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Berk Tech

hi guys i would like to get some berk tech parts for the 135i do u know any shop in uae who sells berk tech mods?

I don't think they have any delaer in the UAE.

You can contact them at sales@berktechnology.com
    sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Order the stuff online, ship to your address. Faster and cheaper.

Comment

the problem is that this shipping for just an axle back is 230 dollars !!

Comment

guys what is the cheapest method to order parts from us
          i would like to order exhaust but only the shipping costs 280$ i thinks its kinda a lot .?!

Comment

u can check with someone if he'd like to order some parts with you and u share the shipping cost...
            sigpic

Comment

My brother uses Aramex. Their prices just went up but sometimes they are cheaper than the shipping companies these website deals with.

I think 52 Dirhams per KG
              Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
              19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
              M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

do u think 1000 d is reasonable for exhaust shipping? Axle back + mid pipe ?

Comment

Working...
                X