*** Please Help, Need P art in UAE for my BMW 850Ci ASAP ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*** Please Help, Need P art in UAE for my BMW 850Ci ASAP ***

I am coming to UAE on Dec. 24th, and I have had my car with a friend and he just had it taken to a shop in Abu Dhabi based on his recommendation, and from the sound of it he tells me the the shop has ordered the incorrect fuel pumps twice already and now my visit is near. I need to know where to purchased the fuels pumps locally asap. I want the car ready for my return in 10 days. Please PM with the best shops to source the parts. Thanks ahead of time guys! I hope this reaches the right ears to get the ball rolling on my car. Thanks again guys!

im sure pros around the forum will reply in no time :)
    Good luck with the repair
    sigpic

Comment

Send a pm to Ayham with the part numbers and he should be able to get you what you want through Central..

BTW its good if you get in touch before you come, because parts for 850Ci will most likely not be available anywhere and need to be ordered, which could take upto two weeks..

Even if you want to service your car then Ayham can help, Das Autoworks is the service home to the cars of this Club..

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
        Send a pm to Ayham with the part numbers and he should be able to get you what you want through Central..

BTW its good if you get in touch before you come, because parts for 850Ci will most likely not be available anywhere and need to be ordered, which could take upto two weeks..

Even if you want to service your car then Ayham can help, Das Autoworks is the service home to the cars of this Club..
        + 1

Ask your friend to take the car from the workshop in AUH and bring it to Das Autoworks in DXB. They shall fix everything and get the correct parts.
        sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Working...
        X