BMW X5 xDrive50i: sports package vs. M sports package

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW X5 xDrive50i: sports package vs. M sports package

There are two "sports" packages available for the X5 xDrive50i: sports package and M sports package. I know the M sports package has a body-kit with special wheels but is that it? Are there any other differences between the two packages such as the suspension or the options that come with the car?

my brother in law has the m sports package... only looks differ and interior parts are M. the rest is the same.

Comment

I believe you shall be better informed if you visit the stealership.
      sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

I believe its all about the accessories, the engine remains untouched..

Comment

i did visit the dubai bmw dealership 2 days ago. they are all sold out of the 2011 x5. 2 month waiting period after placing your order with 5k downpayment. according to him, they are bringing in only the model with the m sports package and it costs 350k.
            i found it strange that even if placing an order and waiting 2 months i have to go with the model and fixed options the dealer is providing.

Comment

Originally posted by Presto View Post
              i did visit the dubai bmw dealership 2 days ago. they are all sold out of the 2011 x5. 2 month waiting period after placing your order with 5k downpayment. according to him, they are bringing in only the model with the m sports package and it costs 350k.
              i found it strange that even if placing an order and waiting 2 months i have to go with the model and fixed options the dealer is providing.
              Its a STEALERSHIP, you shall be better off going to AD Motors.
              sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Originally posted by Presto View Post
                coz they already placed an order with some certain options and for sure they wana sell them....if u dont wana wait...contact Mr. Mustafa from AD motors and tell him eyad M5 owner gave the no. and ask him whatever u want, he ll help u, and if u r coming to AD.....contact me and ll go with u to see him...he helped my brother in law of buying the X5M

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

My sister is moving to Saudi with her husband and they might be selling their brand new x5 m package if anyone wants it. It's done 5000 kms maybe or something around that figure

Comment

Working...
                  X