Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! 03 M3 A/C problem, no air coming out of vents.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help! 03 M3 A/C problem, no air coming out of vents.

Hi guys,

The A/C on my 03 M3 is running perfectly the whole day, but when I was on my way home...I started the car pressed the AC auto button...there's just little air blowing out of the vents...it's cold but you can barely feel the air. I tried to max the fan, all i hear is just gush of air blowing, but clogged like its not being vented out.

Any ideas on a remedy?

Anybody know where I can have the car checked?

Thanks for your inputs.

open your hood reach to the a/c micro filter and open it throw your filter away and drive off. the filter is located right towards the end of the engine on top of the firewall. you have to reach your hands and unclip the 2 plastic screws.

GL.

if it still doesn't work with give ayham a call. 0506527722

Comment

a/c

@bruno

Thanks for your quick reply. I'll do your suggestion and keep you posted. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by projectG View Post
        Hi guys,

The A/C on my 03 M3 is running perfectly the whole day, but when I was on my way home...I started the car pressed the AC auto button...there's just little air blowing out of the vents...it's cold but you can barely feel the air. I tried to max the fan, all i hear is just gush of air blowing, but clogged like its not being vented out.

Any ideas on a remedy?

Anybody know where I can have the car checked?

Thanks for your inputs.
        Hiya,
        Does you blower speed increase from min to max ? If it stays the same fan speed then change you blower resistor located under your gove box on left side by the transmission tunnel,20min max to replace.
        Drop me a call for futher advice!
        Shak **********

Comment

Originally posted by shak "X" View Post
          Hiya,
          Does you blower speed increase from min to max ? If it stays the same fan speed then change you blower resistor located under your gove box on left side by the transmission tunnel,20min max to replace.
          Drop me a call for futher advice!
          Shak **********
          Hi Shak, Yes the blower motor increases from min. to max...I can hear the gush of wind like its just clogged up. I haven't done the advise of bruno yet co'z im tied up the whole afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
            open your hood reach to the a/c micro filter and open it throw your filter away and drive off. the filter is located right towards the end of the engine on top of the firewall. you have to reach your hands and unclip the 2 plastic screws.:omg2::omg2:

GL.

if it still doesn't work with give ayham a call. 0506527722
            I would not advice anybody to remove there A/C filter and throw it away?
            Its there for a reason and it should be replaced if its clogged!

Comment

Replaced the micro filter (cost dh110) and my aircon is all good! thanks for the input guys!

Comment

Working...
              X