Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help me review my repair quotation!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help me review my repair quotation!

Hi All

Can someone please help me review the attached quotation from this new BMW garage in town, Munich Motor Works?

There is a need to service the front brakes of my Z4 and I got a feeling this quote is a little on the high side, especially in the current economic situation! Tempted to take it to another garage if anyone has suggestions too?

Thanks for your help as always!!
    Attached Files

2008 BMW Z4 3.0 Si || photography by lifegauge

Have you ghoonked your bimmer today?

Take it to Das Autowork which is right next to Munich... Pm Ayham :)
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

What is the currency?

sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

price of the parts is very high take her to DAS. i would add another control arm bush to the list unless it was changed recently. why are they swapping the bush and the bracket??? the bush alone is enough but you will have to do both sides unless one side was already replaced not long ago. why is it the wrong part number too??

intrested to know if these were worn items or there was some sort of accident that triggered all the job in the first place

Comment

TOO high, I have a similar quote of works for another Z4, no where near that figure. Also an ex MMW car.

Unless you track your car and the ball joints have sheered off, do not replace the C. Arms. This is the current mode of work in this horrible downturn. We have to work with your budget.

Call me on Sunday.

Comment

Working...
          X