• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
    will this be your daily driver?
    yes
    sigpic
    • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

When fast cars become cheap, the wrong type of people buy them
    and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
      6K is a lot for a 2.0L M20 E30 with rear drum brakes, given the body is rustless. I would offer him 4K. Swap it with an M52, 5-speed ZF box, and an ZM3 LSD diff.
      man still the price not uet confirmed everything after inspection nchallah
      sigpic
      • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

ayham, do u hv any LSD diff 4 E30 or E36??
        sigpic
        Some People Are Alive ONLY Because It's Illegal To Kill Them!

Comment

guys what about E34 535 Engine ?
          sigpic

Comment

its not bad but i dont think you will find a M/T and u hv 2 modify the engine space.....
            and i dont think there is any space 4 the A/C condensor

you will stop thinking of that after u see this
            so go 4 the m52b28 with 193hp btr than the m30b35 with 210hp...
            http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=263978
            sigpic

Comment

:S u know what am looking for ?

i dont want to make any extra modification ,, i want stright fit
              sigpic

Comment

thats what i can see.....
                if u want some thing good and cheap without headache
                there is 2 options:
                1- m50b25 (non-vanos)if u hv future plans 4 performance mods
                2- m52b28 as it is
                sigpic

Comment

m52b28 is it suppose to be 328 E36 ? and is it stright fit ?
                  sigpic

Comment

ya its from e36 and e39 2.8..... but u need a crank case from E34 and there is some small mods in the A/C and power steering piping... its nothn
                    and there is some elec. job....
                    sigpic

Comment

leave her as she is :) that's my 2 cents.

Comment

walla u r 100% correct..... if it is daily use ride just keep it as she is and find borbet or BBS rims and lowring kit, repaint it if needed..... it will look like a bride
                        sigpic

Comment

made me down BTW
                          sigpic

Comment

nooo man!!! i want 2 give u the best 4 less..... trust me.. i'll do my best 2 see a nice E30
                            running in front of my eyes
                            sigpic

Comment

mahsiri dear its not about cost ,, its all about i dont want much wires and diff word

till now am planing for E30 325 2.7 with manual gear after eid i will take over the plans and let u know nchallah ,,

happy eid for all :)
                              sigpic

Comment

buy my engine and gearbox and give it a good clean.

Comment

Working...
                                X