135i Tune

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

135i Tune

hi guys i have a 2011 135i DCT and searching for a tune like jb3 ,dinan etc.. anyone tried these tunes? any place in uae where i can buy and install these tunes?

cheers!

We have Viezu tune as our Club sponsor, members have tested and praised their tune very much with satisfaction..

Here's the link to Viezu's thread:

Viezu Tune

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

I'm working with VIEZU UK to host another UAE campaign with dyno runs after eid. Keep an eye out for the announcement thread. Worth your every penny..

Comment

viezu is a plug n play tune ? because i want to remove the tune once i go for the service i dont want to lose the warrenty its a new car :)

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

It's untraceable, guaranteed :)

Comment

alright thanks :)
            so can i change the tunes my self ? to stock for example?

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.509 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

No it's a remap

Comment

alright thanks everyone the most important thing that its untraceable :D

Comment

You can change between up to 3 maps with VIEZU's V-Switch. PM "Viezu" here on the forums for more information.

Comment

will do

Comment

Never knew there is a 135i with DCT in Oman! what color is your car ??
                      Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
                      19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
                      M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

You have a complete record of all the cars in Oman? Do you work with the vehicle regsiteration department?

sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

^^ Amarant is the Omani Bruno :cid:

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                            ^^ Amarant is the Omani Bruno :cid:
                            :rofl2:
                            sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                            Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                            LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                            P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                            Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9500/5.0.0.841 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/124)

:lol:
                              sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Working...
                              X