Where to do powder coating in Dubai?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to do powder coating in Dubai?

was just wondering who is dealing with some companies that do powdercoating on steel/aluminum.

It’s good for those who want to powdercoat their wheels, and for those like me who want to restore a certain color on a piece of metal.

Im trying to convert something that looks like this

to

… mind you that with the heat generated under the hood a normal paint job would come off in a few weeks. And no I don’t want a shine in the paint so a normal paint job with the use of lacquer will give it a hideous shiny look associated to the rice community.

Any one knows who does those powdercoating jobs locally?

mmm...we are dealing with one company here its name SIGMA Engineering...usualy based on the project spec's we are coating the carbon steel pipes enternaly as well externaly...let me check their contact details and come back to u ....

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
    E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

That would be very helpful actually, alot of us have parts here and there waiting to be powder coated.
      sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
      Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
      LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
      P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
      Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

There is one guy who passed by the shop yesterday who does this kind of work....I'm sending him a demo car to see how it comes out.

Comment

Anything ?
          sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
          Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
          LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
          P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
          Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

bruno...check this no. and see where they are located
            Company name: Sigma Engineering
            Tel.: 04-3455333

Good luck

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
            E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

walla if u want ur car powder coated with sand and dust, just leave it to me for 1 day

then khalas

my site is a perfect place for such purpose :D

Comment

Working...
              X