50% OFF ON ALL UR CAR FINE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50% OFF ON ALL UR CAR FINE

:D good news guys i just read it today in newspaper and i check the fins on the net its really working , the ABU DHABI made a 50% off on all the fines for every one and u can check ur fines in the net and they will give u the original amount and the total after discount .

one friend u have he got more than 50% it was 5130 AED NOW its 2100

:D so any one wants to pay the fines its the best time to do it now :D
    drive safe every one and hope no one take any new fine ..

PS: ITS ONLY FOR ABU DHABI FINES . I THOUGHT ITS FOR ALL UAE BUT SADLY ONLY FINES IN ABU DHABI ..
    Last edited by WS86; 30-06-2010, 12:32 PM.
    sigpic

Apparently, this is the best time to get fined.

:rofl2:
    sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

LoOoL..
      :nono: Bro u should drive carefully ...
      and as i knew that late its only for abu dhabi fines dubai fines not included :(
      sigpic

Comment

50% off on all the fines is an old story, they announced it in public now just because many people didnt know about this..

Last month I had three fines of Abu Dhabi worth AED 1800, I asked them for the discount, two weeks down the line and it became AED 900..

BTW these fines are applicable for Al Ain as well..

Comment

Thanks for the advice! I shall try my best.

Ofcourse its only Abu Dhabi. Dubai needs all the money it can get.
          sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

I paid yesterday everything :D

Do not wait guys to make it 75% :D Go now..

Comment

Since now I have to pay AED 900 after the old AED 1800, ill give it a try to even reduce the AED 900 and make it AED 450 lol

Comment

hahahaha, maybe it's limited offer and they might revert everything as before :P go now..

If someone got fine today, will it be calculated as 50%?

Comment

Originally posted by Bisho View Post

If someone got fine today, will it be calculated as 50%?
                  Ya3ni what do you think this thread is about Bisho ? Are you serious or you're being sarcastic ?

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                    Ya3ni what do you think this thread is about Bisho ? Are you serious or you're being sarcastic ?

Seriously, now reduction is for old fines? What about fines after issuing this law? Will be also 50%?

Comment

LoL ...
                      i dont know but if u wanna try and till us what will happen :D
                      get a parking ticket or any light ticket and see how much u have to pay :P
                      sigpic

Comment

i think they are doing this before they start the new camera system in abu dhabi streets this one will be a big problem coz every 100m to 300m there is a cam and till now i dont know if its also for speed or just seat belt and mobile and traffic control ..
                        sigpic

Comment

they always offered discounts... but you we used to speak to a captain or some high ranked dude first. that's how it was done long time ago

Comment

If Dubai implements this system, they'd probably get alot more money than they do now. People would be rushing to pay off and would get more fines later..
                            sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                            Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                            LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                            P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                            Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                              they always offered discounts... but you we used to speak to a captain or some high ranked dude first. that's how it was done long time ago
                              yes this is the most of the ppl used to do before , u have to apply and wait for 2 to 3 weeks till they till u how much they will make it and its about 40% ...
                              and many ppl didnt know that how to make the fine less and get a discount .
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X