M3 Review - Videos & Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiFo View Post
    cant say nothing but great thread and be careful not to ware out ur clutch cuz its not included in warranty if u knw :D:D ......nice car keep it up n try taking it back for the power loss to the agency ..... cuz u shouldn't face any ..... and then again keep ur craziness to the track :D
    Rifo is right, take it back to the agency, 2 years warranty is given to make use of it before its late.

Comment

Mashalla man nice car and such a nicer thread...i posted one of ur vedios 2 days ago but didn't kknow it was here in the uae... take it easy on the car and take care..Welcome to the club and hopin to c ya soon ..:D:D

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
      Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
        wow that's a nice and long review...

i don't know how you are experiencing the powerloss, but for sure you won't have it once you keep your RPMS high. in our e46 M3s the power is mostly felt over 4K RPM and in your case i assume the same. furthermore our cars are seriously weak between 2100~2800 RPM try to research were exactly and in which rpm range is the most powerloss felt in e92 m3s
        Nonetheless amazing car yousif test drove one, and i'm sure he could chime in.
        It's not a driving style... it's a common problem which I found out happening around the world not just with me

Originally posted by petrolhead View Post
        2100 till 3000+ rpm power loss is due to the vanos, breaks squeaking could be from dust
        Both are common probs

Originally posted by RiFo View Post
        cant say nothing but great thread and be careful not to ware out ur clutch cuz its not included in warranty if u knw :D:D ......nice car keep it up n try taking it back for the power loss to the agency ..... cuz u shouldn't face any ..... and then again keep ur craziness to the track :D
        As I said it's a common prob... I wish I have access to a track:cry:

Originally posted by SSense View Post
        Rifo is right, take it back to the agency, 2 years warranty is given to make use of it before its late.
        I'll tell them in the next check.. I heard there is a software update coming soon

Originally posted by Moe-335 View Post
        Mashalla man nice car and such a nicer thread...i posted one of ur vedios 2 days ago but didn't kknow it was here in the uae... take it easy on the car and take care..Welcome to the club and hopin to c ya soon ..:D:D
        Thanks ..& 335 is really cool ride

2008 BMW M3 / White
        2006 Range Rover Sport / Black (sold)
        2004 VW Touareg / Silver (sold)
        2001 Audi A8 / Silver (sold)
        1999 Opel Omega / Silver (sold)
        1998 Lumina LTZ / Maroon (sold)
        1994 Opel Vectra / white (sold)

Comment

Brake pads sqeak is typical. BMW has field concerns from customers and club members for years about sqeaking and dust covering the wheels. They have come back and said 'look ... we can take care of the occasional sqeak, but it'll effect braking performance".

It also (sometimes) can be dust that settles on the pads then under light pressure on the piston, creates a light sqeak until it's rubed off quickly.

Comment

mashallah nice car and a great review man, very informative, i enjoyed every bit of it

the videos are also great...

waiting for more from you ...
            Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
            19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
            M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

Working...
            X