World Premiere of the Vorsteiner GTRS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World Premiere of the Vorsteiner GTRS3

California-based tuner Vorsteiner has just unveiled their latest creation: GTRS3. Built on top of the BMW M3 Coupe, the GTRS3 M3 is the first of its kind in the Vorsteiner lineup. The GTRS3 Aero Package consists of complete splitter, extended front fenders, extended side skirts, rear quarter panel fender arch extensions, and a wide-stance rear bumper with integrated carbon diffuser.

The GTRS3 also comes with the latest twin-7 spoke forged 3-piece alloys, the V-308. The wheels come in choice of 19 or 20 inch sizes to optimize power to weight ration.

Optional features include a stainless steel quad exhaust system, vented carbon fiber hood, and the TRS lightweight boot lid.

The kits will only be manufactured 100 times and official pricing has yet to be announced. The rumor on the street is that the kit will cost around $25,000.

Source: bmwblog
    Last edited by SSense; 18-04-2010, 10:48 AM.

:thumbsdown:

not a big fan of wide body kits ...
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

feel the rear is jus tooo wide!
      Current
      E92 M3 - Mineral White
      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
      E36 318is
      E39 540i ///M sport
      VW CC
      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

OMG ... :droool:

Comment

i like the badges and the red touch added. also the Rims are nice. but the tail tips and the rear fender looks off

Comment

looks good in some pics & ugly in others :dunno:

BMW history:
            07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

am definitely not a big fun of that wide body kits!!! it would be much better if less wide

and OMG the e39 behind!

Comment

can someone get any details on that hamann bumpered e39 in the back?

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.592 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/302)

Meeeeaaaan machine!
                  sigpic

Comment

the body looks like that of the AMG black series SL but not as nice. not my cup of tea

Comment

Love the touch of Red on that car - I think some areas are way exaggerated, but it looks demonic! Gray Matte FTW!!! :drool:

Project DVS
                      Amuse Ericsson Front-end | SRS Rear-end | Facelift Headlights | Facelift Fenders | Facelift Hood with M-Bulge | Side Lamps & Door-guards delete | Bi-Xenons |
                      CSL Trunk | Widebody flares with accentuated door flares | Roof Spoiler | Quad Exhaust Setup | Carbotech Brakes | K&N Filter | H&R Cupkit | JL Subs | Alpine Head

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                        can someone get any details on that hamann bumpered e39 in the back?
                        That's LoLa, from M5Board member 'Ladiback's year 2000 E39 M5.. Filled with Dinan suspension, cans and everything, missing an SC, very well maintained and a show car for sure.. Located in LA USA..

Do a search on 'Laidback' and see his threads for more details..

Comment

OK, I love it!
                          Meskovic
                          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                            That's LoLa, from M5Board member 'Ladiback's year 2000 E39 M5.. Filled with Dinan suspension, cans and everything, missing an SC, very well maintained and a show car for sure.. Located in LA USA..

Do a search on 'Laidback' and see his threads for more details..
                            SSense is the E39 :cid:

BMW history:
                            07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

this is a BEAUTIFUL absolutely BEAUTIFUL car... my GOD I love it! this is by far one of the best looking wide bodykits I've ever seen...

I'm in love!
                              sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X