SUSPENSION ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SUSPENSION ?

hi guys, i'm looking to fix the suspension on my '99 Z3 Coupe ... need to replace all shocks&springs. any suggestions ?? i figured after market might be a better idea than OEM .. or not ? any clue on where to go shopping? thnx ..

hope you have a big budget for the aftermarket stuff as it's difficult to find here and order it overseas is the only solution ..

some samples :

Ksport SHOCK Suspension Coilover

KW Springs Coilover

H&R sport spring sets

You can also use the E36 Coupe 328 springs and shocks ..

hope someone else will help you better as well .. Good luck

Comment

replace your shocks and studs with Konis and perhaps add a set of eibach springs. that's cheapest option.

you can also get a set of coilovers from apex, d2, Gaz.. etc.. from some UK based companies. i haven't tried any of these vendors.

on another hand; H&R, Belstien, KW, and other reputable brands will work just fine if money isn't an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by QBN View Post
        hi guys, i'm looking to fix the suspension on my '99 Z3 Coupe ... need to replace all shocks&springs. any suggestions ?? i figured after market might be a better idea than OEM .. or not ? any clue on where to go shopping? thnx ..
        PM member MR.E36I (Ebrahim), I had a complete Sport shock/spring package (includes 2 Bilstein Monotube Sport front struts and 2 Bilstein Sport rear shocks and 4 H&R Sport springs)
        and good luck

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
        E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Working...
        X