Customized 1988 BMW 6-Series Coupe with M5 Engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customized 1988 BMW 6-Series Coupe with M5 Engine

The 1988 BMW 6 Series Coupe displayed below doesn’t only impress by its 315HP 3.5-liter inline six-cylinder engine from the 1992 M5 E45 and a manual gearbox, but only by its price tag: $250,000. Yes, that 25 and about four more zeros.
    After days of sitting with no offers, the buyer decided to lower the price to $45,000, a far more acceptable price range, but suddenly, the offer was reversed back to the original.
    Why? Here is what the owner had to say:

“I decided today that it is not worth parting with my baby for less than $250,000. So the price starts here, regardless of any logic. It’s mine and when someone wants it they have to pay my price to get it, period. Otherwise one shall build his/her own.”
    Fair enough.
    Aside from the beautiful standard look, the owner invested money in a special bodykit, new wheels and other bodywork that turns this 1988 635 CSi into a gorgeous car….if it wasn’t already.
    But what really impresses us the most is the full leather interior that gives the car an ultimate luxury feel. Overall, the owner claims to have spent over $20,000 in parts and “wasted” five years of his life, not a bad way to invest in your passion, but apparently the total net cost would be around $92,000.

Source: Carscoop
    sigpic

pics not loading :(
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

refresh the page bro,pics r showing perfectly for me
      sigpic

Comment

Same.. Pix are not Loading :(
        sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
        E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
        E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
        E23 735i - Sold

Comment

No Pics :(

Comment

loooool

Guys : Could someone please give him a training how to open a new posts and links pictures with source link as well ... Kimi .. you are good in flying only dude .. so stay up there ... :lol:

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.509 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/302)

Originally posted by Ehssan
              Guys : Could someone please give him a training how to open a new posts and links pictures with source link as well ... Kimi .. you are good in flying only dude .. so stay up there ... :lol:
              I forgot that u r perfect at everythin' should've asked u before postin...
              sigpic

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.509 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/302)

Guys I'm sorry I'll giv it a check...
                sigpic

Comment

you keep replying to our reply and till know u didn't even looked at your original post ..??? :cursing:

I didn't say I'm perfect in everything .. no one does . , i don't know how to fly an air plane .. :spank:

Comment

sigpic

Comment

thnx Nazir ;)
                      sigpic

Comment

my God that is a beautiful piece of machine!!! :drool:
                        sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

OMG .. now we talk ... Naz . could you please teach Kimi how did u do it :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Ehssan
                            OMG .. now we talk ... Naz . could you please teach Kimi how did u do it :lol:
                            I will be a wise man and simply ignore u...
                            sigpic

Comment

you have no other choise ... loooooool ..

Comment

Working...
                              X