tempreture problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tempreture problem

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9700/5.0.0.321 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Hey guys how u doing

Just now while am waiting my turn to wash my car I went out from the car and I kept engine on like 5 min then I found the tempreture gage before the red line wihtout A-C,,,, any ideas?
    sigpic
    • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

When fast cars become cheap, the wrong type of people buy them
    and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Originally posted by deepocean2009 View Post
    Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9700/5.0.0.321 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Hey guys how u doing

Just now while am waiting my turn to wash my car I went out from the car and I kept engine on like 5 min then I found the tempreture gage before the red line wihtout A-C,,,, any ideas?
    Hi mate.

Simple steps to do !

1.Check your coolant level with engine cold.
    2.Check for any visable leaks.
    3.Try to squeeze the top rad hose,if its hard you have an air lock try bleeding.
    4.At idle with the AC on can you hear the AUX fan working ?
    5.Check your viscous coulpling fan also if its working on idle or not?

It looks like you have no static cooling at all ?

Comment

Working...
    X