decent mechanic in AD ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

decent mechanic in AD ?

guys, plz, i need a decent mechanic in abu dhabi. nothin' crazy, just need to get the starter motor replaced. i wanted to go FALCONS in dubai but they're backed up this week. plz help me out. thnx

Hi man,

Of course I will tell you Nadir, the "Green Palm Garage".

I already changed the starter motor there and I do everything there, more than perfect, honest, gentle with fair reasonable prices!

050 34 999 12===> Nadir, in Musaffah near the big signal, just tell him you are Basheer's friend and will care about you nsha Allah.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisho View Post
      Hi man,

Of course I will tell you Nadir, the "Green Palm Garage".

I already changed the starter motor there and I do everything there, more than perfect, honest, gentle with fair reasonable prices!

050 34 999 12===> Nadir, in Musaffah near the big signal, just tell him you are Basheer's friend and will care about you nsha Allah.
      thanks basheer ... car is there right now, picking it up later tonite!! really appreciate your help!!

Comment

Utmost welcome my friend :)

Comment

Originally posted by Bisho View Post
          Utmost welcome my friend :)
          nice hook up man ... job was done properly & i saved 600AED over X :D !! thnx alot

Comment

Happy to hear that! No need to worry about your car while Nadir there ;)

Comment

Working...
            X