E34 M5 20 Jahre BRAND NEW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E34 M5 20 Jahre BRAND NEW

You all remember the delicious E30 M3 Sport EVO legend that had 59 KMs on its clock, well now another legend was found with only 6 KMs more. A BRAND NEW E34 M5 20 Jahre Edition, with 65 KM on its clock!

This old beast with its raw BMWness and M soul is yours for only, EURO 45K.

SWEEEEEET!!! :drool:
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

:drool: I wish I could own the E34 M5 too !!

BTW, what is 'Jahre' ? Anyone
      Last edited by SSense; 24-03-2010, 01:54 PM.

Comment

i knew Jahre from Porsche

there was one 996 911 Jahre edition (2004 model) for sale back on august

wanted to buy it but could not agree on the price

i am sure m registry has some info about it

do not have the time to check now :)

Comment

yallaa

What is an E34 M5 "20 Jahre" edition?
          To celebrate the 20th anniversary of BMW Motorsport, BMW built a limited run of 20 specially-equipped M5s in October of 1992. Based on the 3.8-liter sedan, they are all painted Mugello Red (274) and include several regular options (Nürburgring Package, Shadowline trim, driver-side airbag, power sunroof, headlight washers, air conditioning with automatic air recirculation, BMW Bavaria Cassette III radio with hi-fi speakers), as well as the following special equipment:
          -M Technic rearview mirrors
          -Contrasting M lower body panels in Jet Black (668)
          -M System II wheels with Jet Black "throwing star" covers
          -Recaro SR sport seats in special M cloth with Anthracite Amaretta (faux suede) bolsters
          -Amaretta-covered steering wheel, shift knob, shift boot and parking brake, all with red stitching
          -Carbon fiber trim on dash and door panels
          -Red seatbelts with "BMW Motorsport" lettering
          -Plaque on the center console with each individual number in the edition of 20

Comment

Ali Jahre is german for Years, this is the 20 Years anniversary edition as the source stated. Like the 30 Jahre M5 CSL, that didn't make it to production.

Comment

Thanks for the info Haithan and Hasan :bow:

Comment

is it me or i think it looks like it has put more miles than it actually states??

Comment

Only 20

Only RED

???

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                    is it me or i think it looks like it has put more miles than it actually states??
                    ///Me 2

Comment

i have a doubt on this pic, look at the service meter :hmm:

Comment

I don't think a classic cars seller is going to buff on a car worth 50 thousand euros and risk their reputation. The first thing a serious buyer will check is the car's mileage and authenticity.

Comment

Hassan most probably this isn't a 20 Jahre edition, but it certainly is a brand new E34 M5.

Comment

im not sure about that but i still think it's BS... do you have more pics of the car?

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                              Originally posted by pathfinder View Post
                              yallaa

What is an E34 M5 "20 Jahre" edition?
                              To celebrate the 20th anniversary of BMW Motorsport, BMW built a limited run of 20 specially-equipped M5s in October of 1992. Based on the 3.8-liter sedan, they are all painted Mugello Red (274) and include several regular options (Nürburgring Package, Shadowline trim, driver-side airbag, power sunroof, headlight washers, air conditioning with automatic air recirculation, BMW Bavaria Cassette III radio with hi-fi speakers), as well as the following special equipment:
                              -M Technic rearview mirrors
                              -Contrasting M lower body panels in Jet Black (668)
                              -M System II wheels with Jet Black "throwing star" covers
                              -Recaro SR sport seats in special M cloth with Anthracite Amaretta (faux suede) bolsters
                              -Amaretta-covered steering wheel, shift knob, shift boot and parking brake, all with red stitching
                              -Carbon fiber trim on dash and door panels
                              -Red seatbelts with "BMW Motorsport" lettering
                              -Plaque on the center console with each individual number in the edition of 20
                              im not sure about that but i still think it's BS... do you have more pics of the car?
                              I apologize for digging up an old thread. You may call me Dr. Frankenstein.

I just thought this is hilarious. Thanks for sharing information about the Jahre. Now about the sale...c'mon...seriously?

Comment

Working...
                              X