Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some help regarding my E39.....

heey guys....
    i have some small problem in my car...i need ur advicessssss and helps....

1. when i turn on my engine.... the engine keeps shacking ... in the first 10 min but when its warmed up... the engine is more than perfect with no 1 cm of movment as if its turn off..its only when i turn on the car for the first time.... any seggustion??

2. some time i find my e39 540i not a 540i... i feel a nissan sunny can race me and take me off.... i feel its heavy!! not moving!!! .. iam think its from the fuel pump or da filter what do u think guys???

:please:

Originally posted by 3doolelcool View Post
    heey guys....
    i have some small problem in my car...i need ur advicessssss and helps....

1. when i turn on my engine.... the engine keeps shacking ... in the first 10 min but when its warmed up... the engine is more than perfect with no 1 cm of movment as if its turn off..its only when i turn on the car for the first time.... any seggustion??

I say it normal if the car was sleeping in cold weather for a while otherwise it sounds like some AFM,Or spark pluge been old
    also manly its the Exhaust sensors
    plug it with any dignost and it will tells u whats there

2. some time i find my e39 540i not a 540i... i feel a nissan sunny can race me and take me off.... i feel its heavy!! not moving!!! .. iam think its from the fuel pump or da filter what do u think guys???

i must say its time to refresh your fuel system, spark plug,air filter so your enigne breathes better and you will notice some diffrence

start with the easiest things above then results

GOOD LUCK :wiggle:
    :please:
    :rev:

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

This is a classis MAF sensor failure syndrome. When the car is kept idel for, say, a week and then fired up the engine would choke and vibrate. It's the time it takes the MAF to reclaibrate the AFR (air-fuel ratio). If the car does it every morning then the MAF is most probably out.
      However, connecting the car to a scanner would tell it all to you...can you pass by Falcons?
      Last edited by Ayham; 20-02-2010, 09:58 PM.

Comment

thanks E36i and thanks ayhaam for the offers

bas ayhaam where the place of falcon excatly>???
        tomorow inshlaah i will go check what u told me and c what they gona say

Comment

if i were u i would get myself an e39 m5

Comment

3adel, Falcons is in Rashidiya opposite to the airport, just behind the new Emirates building.. You can pm member 'Bruno' and get in touch with him..

Comment

yaa i just took his number Ssense

well pathfinder... ever one can afford what he can...... money is the major issue...sooo...................................... ........

Comment

reconsider my friend

u need to spend a certain amount of money to get ur 540 well.

and once u start spending it never ends... this is what my experience is about the bimmers.

if money is the issue the best thing to do is selling the car when it needs maintainance, and buying a clean one which does not need such

well, it is almost impossible i know. u need to be careful. no one wants to sell a immaculate car. however in this market condition there are a lot of them

for instance Bashar's car. too expensive? Mr.Lazy's car (sold )? there are lot of e39 m5s for 35-45k AED price range

however, if u get one which needs maintainance then it does not make any sense...

Comment

Originally posted by pathfinder View Post
                  there are lot of e39 m5s for 35-45k AED price range
                  Where?
                  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                  Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                  Schrick cams
                  Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                  Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                  KW Coilovers V3
                  WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

iam happy with my car path finder eveen if its not working well.... if any car got broken or need to be fixxed u have to sale it????

path finder stay in ur path and i now the path of my e39 :P

Comment

Originally posted by alquazi View Post
                      Where?
                      in UAE!

@ 3doolelcool

ok sir! just wanted to give an idea ;)

Comment

Working...
                      X