Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW 335i Convertible 362hp by ATT Autotechnik

Press Release

If you like to drive fast and topless, here you are seated just right. The dual turbo six-cylinder car from ATT out of Rastatt convinces primarily through its increased engine power to spectacular 362 hp and 536 Nm.

The tuner offers two power enhancements. At power level I (2.355,00 Euro) the 335i achieves 345 hp and 481 Nm by the use of an additional controller. At power level II (4.130,00 Euro) the bi turbo achieves entire 362 hp and 526 Nm – therefore accountable is not just the additional controller but also the stainless steel sport exhaust system, which adds to the ideal output effect.

Big ATT TEC LeMans 20″ wheels emphasize the futuristic appearance of the ambitious athlete. The aluminum rims in the dimension 8,5×20″ and 10×20″ with high performance tires from Michelin “Pilot Sport 2″ size 245/30 ZR20 and 285/25 ZR20 are worth 3.475,00 Euro, mounting and balancing included.

New in the range are the design fender in M3-optics. For 1.843,00 Euro you can get these from ATT already with original M3-louver, boxes, mounting accessories and LED blinker. For additional 597,00 Euro the fender can be ordered in Rastatt in car body color.

Furthermore a complete carriage and interior program is already available!

Source: bmwblog

Hideous....

Comment

Horrible...

BMW history:
      07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

not my cup of tea ...
        Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
        19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
        M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

:thumbsdown: ....no nice :nono:
          Current
          E92 M3 - Mineral White
          F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
          E36 318is
          E39 540i ///M sport
          VW CC
          E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

All the way :thumbsdown:

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.247 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

20inch? That's nasty!

Comment

Fuglyicious !

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
                Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

No thanks!
                  sigpic
                  Audi R8 - White / Blk
                  Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

:puke:

Comment

GREAT!

Comment

standard look with standard rims more beauty!!

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                        E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

looool.... all these haters!!! well apart from Bisho... who seems to love everything else doesn't ;)
                          sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X