M-Tech II retrofit Kit – E46 sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M-Tech II retrofit Kit – E46 sedan

Just saw these stunning pic and really im thinking to install similar to my ride....wht you think guys? Need ur valued opinion on it...

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
    E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Not sure if it will look good on a stock E46, sedan :dunno:

Comment

but that one is a sedan......!!

E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
        but that one is a sedan......!!
        But that one has got M3 side view mirrors, M3 hood, fenders rolled and M3 grills on the side, you got any of those :) ??

Comment

I personally love the waya CSL bumper looks :drool: but I do agree with SSense on the other mods being in place!

Check if Bruno's old CSL bumper works on ur car... not sure if he is still selling it :)
          sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
            But that one has got M3 side view mirrors, M3 hood, fenders rolled and M3 grills on the side, you got any of those :) ??
            i ll not put M3 side venting grills since its not M3 :) and regarding the M3 side mirrors i got it recently, regarding the bumper, i must inform the supplier b4 i bought it that it ll be fixing on sedan regarding the holding braket and holes

Comment

IMO M3 hood is a 'major' mod to make the CSL bumper look good, without that it'll the front will look like something's missing, a little naked..

Thats just My opinion :)

Comment

Fenders + Bumper = :drool::drool:

Bumper only :thumbsdown:
                sigpic
                07' HFP Accord | Current
                HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Exactly ! Rolling the fenders is as important as the hood..

Comment

as ali said.... i personally think the bumper and hood should be installed to gether to make it look nice. and also the mirrors (get the OEM ones because the fake ones will make your car look like an elephant who's lost his way in dubai :rofl:)

and please don't do anything to fenders.

Comment

they made CSL bumper special for sedan....and no need to replace the fenders..any way...i ll keep in mind ur opinion guys...i respect all and im ready for any other opinions

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                        as ali said.... i personally think the bumper and hood should be installed to gether to make it look nice. and also the mirrors (get the OEM ones because the fake ones will make your car look like an elephant who's lost his way in dubai :rofl:)

and please don't do anything to fenders.
                        it is OEM :)

Comment

The car posted in the first post isn't your standard E46 sedan, this thing has an M3 engine, suspension, brakes, etc. and then some... I forget what's the tuner/garage's name that did it (can be found on E46fanatics) but what they did was make 4dr version of the E46 M3.

But as others have said, you can get replica CSL bumpers from many vendors (again check E46fanatics)... Otherwise you can go for the MTech II bodykit all round... that's what I was going to do to my 330i, before selling it
                          ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

Originally posted by petrolhead View Post
                            The car posted in the first post isn't your standard E46 sedan, this thing has an M3 engine, suspension, brakes, etc. and then some... I forget what's the tuner/garage's name that did it
                            TECHNIK Engineering..

Comment

mmmm....i think to avoid all this complicated issues i ll go and buy MTech II bodykit :) thanx guys for ur opinions

Comment

Working...
                              X