Strange A/C Problem!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by akanso View Post
    Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.168 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Just added gas, I'm freezing inside the car :D
    The problem solved? Do you think that this problem happened due to gas leak?

Thanks for the update and congratulations.

Comment

The problem is clearly due to the gas, had the same exact issue in my M5 where the passenger side was blowing 30C air, topped up the gas and since that day its perfect and never happened again :D

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
        The problem is clearly due to the gas, had the same exact issue in my M5 where the passenger side was blowing 30C air, topped up the gas and since that day its perfect and never happened again :D
        Thank you! this club is really great!!! saved my time :D

Comment

but problem is not solved in my opinion, because there is leak. anyways every summer or maybe 6 months depends on the leak just top up some gas :)

Comment

Originally posted by M5drift View Post
            but problem is not solved in my opinion, because there is leak. anyways every summer or maybe 6 months depends on the leak just top up some gas :)
            Do you think that if there's no leak the gas will last for one year? little feedback please :)

Comment

Originally posted by Bisho View Post
              Do you think that if there's no leak the gas will last for one year? little feedback please :)
              if there is no leak, the gas will last for ever !

i think u mean if there is a very small leak, yes it can last for a yr then u need to top up again.

Comment

Originally posted by M5drift View Post
                if there is no leak, the gas will last for ever !

i think u mean if there is a very small leak, yes it can last for a yr then u need to top up again.
                I see, no actually I though even if there's no leak gas needs to be toped up cuz the AC consumes gas, mechanical engineer as you (I guess) knows better :)

Thanks for the info.

Comment

No system is 100% air-tight. Leakages will always occur even from the assembly line...

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                    No system is 100% air-tight. Leakages will always occur even from the assembly line...
                    I was looking for such answer! Practical model differs from theoretical model.

Comment

it used to happen in my E39, just it need AC Gas bro..
                      Good luck

Comment

Working...
                      X