No announcement yet.

DSC and Flat Tire Lights came On

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bro..i called SHAK before drivn to AGMC..SHAK left X..and now he didnt settle yet where is he is moving..
    sigpic

Comment

^ huh ?
      sigpic
      07' HFP Accord | Current
      HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

WHAAAAAAAAAAT????

Current
        E92 M3 - Mineral White
        F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
        E36 318is
        E39 540i ///M sport
        VW CC
        E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Dont worry guys, he's still at X Service, will join work by next week.. Chill !

Comment

yup...just got that clarified...
            Current
            E92 M3 - Mineral White
            F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
            E36 318is
            E39 540i ///M sport
            VW CC
            E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Guys..Here we go with the Good News:

After a Long very tiring searches for that small module...i wasnt able to find it...and on AGMC, it was about 2000 AED !!!!!!

I went House, very depressed, trying to let myself ignoring that my M is equipped with DSC.. Until the beautiful yesterday came...i got a call from a friend whom he is informing me that an M3 broken just reached the industrial area...

went running..found the pretty broken M3..in 10 minutes we took out the Seat, to find out the Sensor under the drivers seat with the same part number as mine..

in another 10 minutes, i did install it in my car...DSC Light Went Off..Flat tire Went Off...
              Both lights now you can operate from the DashBoard, either On or Off..depends on your Mood :yippy:

So this is a new experience:

When you get your DSC and Flat Tire got Malfuncation sometimes..check the Rotation YAW sensor locatet under the drivers Seat
              sigpic

Comment

Do you have any details about the wrecked one? Color, interior, anything?

Comment

Working...
                X