Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW Club UAE Motorsports Calendar!

BMW Club UAE members,

As we have now put the Club's first motorsport season behind us with a class win in RLC and a top-10 ranking by the Club members racing cars, and competing in each and every class a BMW was found at, be it in 2M, 5M, 4S and VM. We have also seen members doing the misc. enduro karting series hosted across the UAE throughout the season with great results and some serious displays of talent and experience. Moreover, the honorable participation in other car clubs racing/training days with the results to back this thread. And last but never the least was the successful execution and conslusion of the Middle East's first High Performance Driving School (HPDS) that saw many club drivers jumping up from beginners status to bitter competitors; this is something that the Club is very proud of.

As we at the Club board have always looked up and studied new ways to revolutionaize the car clubs community, and having a lead in many areas in this field across the Middle East, you can bet that we're on to something for next season

We would like and we appreciate your comments and feedback on who's seriously thinking of joining our motorsport training program(s) for next season so we can accomodate and plan according to these numbers. We're not asking you to "confirm" your attendance, just let us hear from you if you've set a plan to start doing motorsports for next season or resume it for next season. It would go a very long way in helping us to cater for everybody :) If you thought HPDS Season 1 was great, then wait till next season to redefine "great".

Fire away...

proud to be there.. i'm in :)

Comment

no words to be said could describe what i really mean, proud to be a member of this club, im in for all events

Comment

me too but we need breaks to rest...

Comment

Ayham, thanks for talking about me...

No comments and no feedback, keep it up, you are the best and the BMW club is from far away the best club in uae.
          sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
          2006 Z4M - SOLD
          1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
          2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
          2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
          2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
          2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
          1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
          2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

Motorsports is my middle name! and im back next season with 2 beasts! one of them is a BMW! (sorry Japanese brother!)
            Meskovic
            this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

im in along with all the support i can give!
              Current
              E92 M3 - Mineral White
              F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
              E36 318is
              E39 540i ///M sport
              VW CC
              E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

^no worry i know your true colours r german :P :D
                if i am still in the UAE, I will be into RLC with "something" most probably japanese but will join the ricers by putting "BMW UAE club" sticker on a jap car and will be proud:lol:
                just pray for me that i find some job here.........i donot want to leave this club and go back to egypt.....i am having so much fun with u guys

about feed back ............it is nearly perfect ........but we need more intensive HPDS lessons ...ones like those i missed, the ones that discuss oversteer or understeer only, then apply in jebel ali track on full track
                even guys who attended will benefit more as u can increase difficulty
                I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

did i hear HPDS ?

Let me prove ayham wrong this time :D

Count me in president :)
                  2008 325i coupe
                  Stock

Comment

am craving about it for a year my problem is my shifts basis work style so if u can post like ahead of time calendar for the events before two months it would be great for me personally (I can plan my leaves accordingly if needed)

many thanks
                    sigpic
                    :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

I dont know if it is available but I just had an idea of karting league season i know its extreamly hard to arrange and coordinate it but as an idea on paper it looks cool
                      sigpic
                      :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

Originally posted by asallam123 View Post
                        I dont know if it is available but I just had an idea of karting league season i know its extreamly hard to arrange and coordinate it but as an idea on paper it looks cool
                        Stay tuned!
                        Meskovic
                        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                          Stay tuned!
                          my frequency is set boss waiting for the news :):yessir:
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                            Motorsports is my middle name! and im back next season with 2 beasts! one of them is a BMW! (sorry Japanese brother!)
                            how are you now??

Comment

Count me in for all... FO SHIZZLE!!!

El Presidente, the first season was a complete success... I'm looking forward to the second season where I hope we can get even more seat time. If there was one thing I would discuss it would be that we didn't get enough seat time during some of the events... particularly since we only have one club car. However, saying that, the chance we get to even drive a club car donated by several members is more than enough and I thank everyone for it... specially when stupid cars (like mine) decide to stop working on the day of the event.

I would like more seat time as I aspire to become a better driver... I want to be able to properly compete and be ruthless at it, for now... I'm still a little scared and need to kill that heart!!! so.. BAARING IT!!!

Thank you Ayham and everyone involved in making the first season a complete success
                              sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X