Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replacement Key E66

Hey Guys,

i wanted to know if their is a cheaper option to get a replacement key than going through BMW? I only have one original and need a replacement.

How much are the keys?

Thanks

Smiler51

Hi Smiler,

Actually I ordered extra key for my car from Abu Dhabi motors in Abu Dhabi,

You have 3 types:

1. Small one can start engine and open doors and they told me it's fully plastic without light led!! --->300 AED no discount

2. bigger one with light and no remote can also do same job as above ---> 356 AED, no discount

3. The default one (with remote and two buttons) --->1000 AED, no discount

They order keys from Germany and they reach within 3 to 4 days by DHL, I am still waiting my key :)

The prices I listed for my 330ci... but I think prices are so close for all types..

All the best

Comment

Prices above are ok, I ordered button number 2 :)
      Last edited by Bisho; 14-06-2009, 12:37 AM.

Comment

You can contact member Shak"X" for a hook up at the X Service Centre. It's one of their services....

04-3395033, ask for Shakeel.

Comment

i can get the original key for 600...

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
            My God!!! And to think my cars are at your shop and that you know where I live is creepy!!!

Comment

:rofl: remain on topic though

Comment

btw you don't need to order the key and wait like retard for a month or so. it can ber done in 2 hours :bow:

Comment

With remote??

I already ordered from Abu Dhabi motors, sheeeet

Comment

Originally posted by Bisho View Post
                    With remote??

I already ordered from Abu Dhabi motors, sheeeet
                    I guess u r a member of the BMWCLUBUAE and a paid member, we have a forum for this reason, to post problems and so we can give u the solutions, this forum is to help each other. in ur case bisho u should have said that u want to get a new key for ur car and u will c what respone u will get. bad luck but keep it in mind for the next time ;)

Comment

Originally posted by akanso View Post
                      I guess u r a member of the BMWCLUBUAE and a paid member, we have a forum for this reason, to post problems and so we can give u the solutions, this forum is to help each other. in ur case bisho u should have said that u want to get a new key for ur car and u will c what respone u will get. bad luck but keep it in mind for the next time ;)
                      I don't know, I though only AD motors can get keys in UAE! Cuz I read in BMW manual that only dealer can do that.

I don't know from where bruno can get them, I will see if they will not give me the key within 5 days, I will ask them to cancel the order. lol :D

Comment

bisho.... i said it's the original key.

Comment

bisho.... i said it's the original key.
                          Great!!

what about same key I ordered? (without remote but can start the engine and open doors), how much?

Comment

dude i don't know.

Comment

Just talked to Shak. The key has to be bought through BMW and then he can do the programming.

Keys seem to be quite steep in price though. I guess that is called the BMW Tax ;-)

Comment

Working...
                              X