X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Convertible

Hello, Everyone

Salam Alikom

I was wondering if anyone can help I got my e36 vert or cabrio and i found that my brother has changed the soft top but from the inside couldn't find the headliners and strings... If any one can help

Where can get the repair kit and headliners in UAE or should I purchase them?

And is there anyone can fix convertibles in UAE?

Also i got a problem with my convertible it shakes on high speed ...?

I'm looking forward for a hardtop for my car since all hardtops for e36 are the same....anyone wants to sell his?

Thanks all...

No Limit

X service centre?
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Working...
    X