E30 Stock dash!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 Stock dash!

Any free donners? I need one to play around with!
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Oh and where can I get ABS plastic from?
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

new project??????? :hide:

Comment

You may want to ask Yousif for the one on the red E30...

Comment

Sounds like a new project... Nabil, care to elaborate?
          sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

^^ I'd BURN him ALIVE!!!!

Comment

No project, just wanna play around and I wanna do it with least cost, so free stuff are welcome :D

Me project with a BMW? are you serious? Japanse FTW!
              Meskovic

Comment

^^ I'd BURN you ALIVE!!!

Comment

;)
                  Meskovic

Comment

:rofl:
                    sigpic
                    iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
                    Falcons Garage
                    Carbotech

Comment

Mafi ma3loom arbab...Bas scrap yards dude, you'll be sure to find one for cheap!
                      sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                      Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                      LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                      P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                      Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Define cheap
                        Meskovic

Comment

guys if you have dash then give it to the guy! if you don't take your BS out of this thread.

btw he wants to build me a cf dashboard for my car :rofl:

Comment

out of an E30 Dash? :rofl:
                            Meskovic

Comment

maybe :laughhard:

Comment

Working...
                              X