BMW CLUB UAE magazine ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW CLUB UAE magazine ?

hey every1, I dunno but since my semester is over, and i feel that i didnt do anything for the club yet, i was thinking about coming up with a magazine for our last year events, members, cars..etc.

I think that it is an interesting idea, i am up for designing the whole magazine from A to Z.
    all i need is some content ( writtin by our members) and pictures. we can use our sponsors as well.

I have no idea about the paper work necessary like, confirmation and publishing permession. but all wut i can say is that i am ready.

MR. Presedent what do u think ?:worshipbmw:

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
    Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

someones back with a bang ! Sweet stuff bro :)

I can lend a helping handing designing it - unless off course you want all credit :P :)

P.s - its a great idea
    2008 325i coupe
    Stock

Comment

you always come with ideas but never complete anything you say.... own this project and start contacting members and collecting the needed data.

ayham is sick and on his behalf i tell you go ahead and start with it. you can get most of the content from the meets and events that we did throughought 2008.

jaldi! lol love you man

Comment

Originally posted by hiten86 View Post
        someones back with a bang ! Sweet stuff bro :)

I can lend a helping handing designing it - unless off course you want all credit :P :)

P.s - its a great idea
        u knw that i cant do it without u man !! :D

Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

:rofl: :rofl:

Dude - i wanna see some of your work bro ? care opening a thread for it ?
          I'll add mine after yours :)
          2008 325i coupe
          Stock

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
            you always come with ideas but never complete anything you say.... own this project and start contacting members and collecting the needed data.

ayham is sick and on his behalf i tell you go ahead and start with it. you can get most of the content from the meets and events that we did throughought 2008.

jaldi! lol love you man
            i never came up with an idea for the club "yet" :P

we need to sit and talk about it cuz, this needs alot of planin !

p.s Ur thing is ready but u 4got to answer my Q !!

www.moenajati.com

Comment

:rofl: :rofl:

Dude - i wanna see some of your work bro ? care opening a thread for it ?
              I'll add mine after yours :)
              lol man
              i dunn think that any1 is interested in graphic design in here but me n u lool !

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Originally posted by Moe-335 View Post
                lol man
                i dunn think that any1 is interested in graphic design in here but me n u lool !
                i agree - but im sure it'll gather interest after you open a thread, just a thread to showcase your work, cuz im really keen on seeing yours :)
                Anything , digital illustrations, corporate identity, packaging, whatever it is you've done:)
                2008 325i coupe
                Stock

Comment

huh what question? lol resend baba

Comment

i agree - but im sure it'll gather interest after you open a thread, just a thread to showcase your work, cuz im really keen on seeing yours :)
                    Anything , digital illustrations, corporate identity, packaging, whatever it is you've done:)
                    i'll work on it :d

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                      huh what question? lol resend baba
                      check ur mail baba

www.moenajati.com

Comment

I think this is a BRILLIANT idea... would definitely give us some more coverage
                        sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

great idea but i think we should discuss the details with ayham & the board :)

how about we start with a BMW Club UAE 2010 Calendar! easier & will be very cool!

BMW history:
                          07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
                            great idea but i think we should discuss the details with ayham & the board :)

how about we start with a BMW Club UAE 2010 Calendar! easier & will be very cool!
                            hmmm, good idea as well.. !! we need to discuss all that with ayham.

www.moenajati.com

Comment

I'm all up for it, would love to help in photos and articles !
                              Remember this though . . . There is no auto magazine without a TECH section :evil: !
                              sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                              Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                              LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                              P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                              Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Working...
                              X