Looking for a good shop in Abu Dhabi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a good shop in Abu Dhabi

Does anyone know of a good shop in Abu Dhabi? I have heard of Danny at Alpina Motors, but I don't know where they are located or a phone number. I need to get quite a few small issues (mostly electrical) fixed on my E39. Thanks in advance for any help!

Im sure one of the Abu Dhabi members will soon be here to guide you to the right place :)

Comment

Thanks SSense. Nice E39 M5 by the way. I love the looks of those cars!

Comment

Dear E39Driver,

Welcome to the club..

Actually I asked Abu Dhabi friends and they recommended the following Garages, I only went once to Samer, he did very good job when I serviced my car there, he is smart really and cheaper than Danny.

Here is Danny number (Alpina Garage): 050-847 54 58 // tell him that Ahmad Kanso (Akanso nick name at forum) is your reference.

Samer (Al Nakheel Al Akhdar Garage): 050-611 08 16 // tell him that Tareq Hindash (Caveman his nick name at forum) is your reference. Location is behind Al Malak Exhaust on the same line close to the big signal..

All the best man..
        Last edited by Bisho; 09-05-2009, 09:19 PM.

Comment

thanx for the reply bisho

Comment

Thank you guys! I will try to get ahold of one of these guys to see if I can get in. I'll let you know how it goes.

Comment

Welcome E39Driver,

Good luck.

Comment

Thanks alot everyone. I took the car to Samer. They still have it,but have it all fixed, and are very good to deal with. I like them much better and they seem to be much more professional than my old shop. They said they will have it done today, and I'm looking forward to getting it back!! I'll keep you posted! Thanks again for all of the help.

Comment

Welcome man, I am so happy for you.

Thank for the feedback, I wish your car will be perfect.

I will change my car starter there, but I don't have time at the moment.

Take care

Comment

Keep us posted and update us how things go :)

Comment

Just got the car back, and everything is great. Everything was fixed in two days (plus a few things I didn't know about). I dealt with Nadir (Samer's brother). He was very helpful and knowledgeable, and the price was very fair for all that was done. He inspected the car, and gave me a little confidence and told me there's nothing wrong with it, and it should treat me fine for a lone time to come. He was great to deal with, and I highly recommend this shop to anyone in Abu Dhabi. Come to find out, the guy who was working on it before rebuilt the frontend with junk parts, so he put all new BMW parts in it. Now the car is like near new, and it drives great (like a BMW should)!! You can just tell when you get the car back that they do quality work! Thanks so much for those who helped me find a good shop. We'll see how the car holds up now!!

Comment

Thats great to hear bro :)

Everyone around here, is extremely knowledgeable and helpful as well. Specially when it comes to maintaining your car - or your girlfriend :P
                        2008 325i coupe
                        Stock

Comment

Originally posted by E39Driver View Post
                          Just got the car back, and everything is great. Everything was fixed in two days (plus a few things I didn't know about). I dealt with Nadir (Samer's brother). He was very helpful and knowledgeable, and the price was very fair for all that was done. He inspected the car, and gave me a little confidence and told me there's nothing wrong with it, and it should treat me fine for a lone time to come. He was great to deal with, and I highly recommend this shop to anyone in Abu Dhabi. Come to find out, the guy who was working on it before rebuilt the frontend with junk parts, so he put all new BMW parts in it. Now the car is like near new, and it drives great (like a BMW should)!! You can just tell when you get the car back that they do quality work! Thanks so much for those who helped me find a good shop. We'll see how the car holds up now!!
                          Great borther... Really good news.. :)

They have two shops, one managed by Samer and the other by his brother Nader, I went also to Nader he is managing the branch for electrical problems, mechanics... Samer branch for paint etc..

I like the shop owner to be polite + honest + smart + reasonable prices, this is what I found with this shop, I little bit negotiated the price :D as usual

I asked them to do somethings, they told me no need! they are not looking for work to get money as other garages.. and they are working from their heart and do the necessary.

I saw Nader solved Audi problem in few seconds masha Allah very clever this guy, he changed also the direction of my gear knob within 3 seconds without harming it, where no one could do this (even Emirates Eyes and some other garages).

There's nice guy working there called Waleed.

I am going to them again to change my starter as soon as possible.. will tell you my feedback.

Good luck E39Driver and If it's possilbe let me know your good name.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback Bisho, and especially you for the information about the shop. My name is Gary, and if you don't mind, what is your's? Thanks again for everything! You've been a big help!

Comment

Thanks for such feedback.. No need thank me, Tareq (caveman) recommended him for me, so Thanks for Tareq lool. Your name is nice, my name is Basheer, I am from Jordan. May i know where are you from? :)

Comment

Working...
                              X