Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
    Bisho,

Moderators do not engage in personal arguments. Rifo's comment was for everybody's benefit. You have already contacted me via PM and I gave you my reply there.

Please try and make your comments beneficial for everybody else and bare in mind that you are not the only user for these forums. We try our best, and if we're late or "ignoring" then it's for very good reasons.

Hope the message is clear.
    We had finished this topic last time and I would ask the administrator to close it to avoid more discussion.

to make it clear:
    You didn't mention that you will send me the link on this thread, and comments completely stopped!! I just asked for the link, two words from you will clear the doubt wither you are going to send it or not. How I am supposed to know due to which reasons?

Thank you anyway, please Admin delete this thread or close it.

Comment

I will do neither...This thread is a reference for others yet to come...

It's just forums etiquette not to be pushy when you need help with something, people tend to ignore such requests made in this way. IF there's someone with something in hand then they'd post it. Otherwise, we wait till someone comes up with what we need.

Comment

I was not pushy man, seems you didn't get me yet

I just was asking update wither you will send the link or not. Just YES or NO not more and due to problems in forum I though many things!

I was planning to visit libraries to get such book, so in case you are going to send me the link, you help me making decision to go or not and save my time.

It's 100% clear now I think.

Anyway please let us concentrate now, I found a useful link for owners who have 330ci, it explains many things and how to do service yourself.

here is the link: http://www.bmw330ci.net/

I am giving the links now : P : P

Enjoy :D

Comment

Working...
        X