Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do I get the parts and Body kits for BMW 330i 2006 Model.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where do I get the parts and Body kits for BMW 330i 2006 Model.

Hi everyone...I have just bought a BMW 330i 2006 model. I hope someone would have a similar....just want to know thr opinion...about the overrall performance of the car.

could someone tell me where do i get parts and body kits for the same.

Also i need to find a place for polishing valeting and do a paint protection for my car.

Regards
    Don

:welcome2: Aboard

Dont know about the body kits where to find, but regarding the polish and paint protection i suggest you Proshine or X Service Center.. they both do a marvelous job !

Comment

Originally posted by don View Post
      Hi everyone...I have just bought a BMW 330i 2006 model. I hope someone would have a similar....just want to know thr opinion...about the overrall performance of the car.

could someone tell me where do i get parts and body kits for the same.

Also i need to find a place for polishing valeting and do a paint protection for my car.

Regards
      Don

Welcome to the club. Can you please introduce yourself in the new members section.

SSense, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
      Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
      Schrick cams
      Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
      Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
      KW Coilovers V3
      WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alquazi View Post
        Welcome to the club. Can you please introduce yourself in the new members section.

SSense, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
        Thanks alquazi :P

Yes please Don, kindly introduce yourself in the New Members Section :)

Comment

welcome aboard :hi:

i suggest u look online for body kits & shortlist a few of them ;) then as usual post a thread here asking everyone's opinion & i bet they'll get u confused like never before :rofl:

but yeah seriously we can help you much more once u shortlist a few ;)

BMW history:
          07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Hi everyone....My name is shreekanth of age 25 working as Electrical Engineer in Abu Dhabi....I just joined yesterday as member....

I had been using a Landcruiser for past 3 yrs...just sold of recently...

Bought a Bmw 330i 2006 model. could you guys suggest me some good place to polish and do paint protection for my car preferebly in Abu Dhabi...

I got a suggestion today from one of the member for Proshine or X Service Center... Is it in sharjah or dubai...

I am also looking for some M3 body kits and exhaust for my car.... Do you guys know any good place....

Cheers
            Don

Comment

I got a suggestion today from one of the member for Proshine or X Service Center... Is it in sharjah or dubai...
              Its in Dubai, for more info

You may call Proshine on: 04 - 3394552

or X Service Center on : 04 - 3395033

Comment

Hi everyone....My name is shreekanth of age 25 working as Electrical Engineer in Abu Dhabi....I just joined yesterday as member....

I had been using a Landcruiser for past 3 yrs...just sold of recently...

Bought a Bmw 330i 2006 model. could you guys suggest me some good place to polish and do paint protection for my car preferebly in Abu Dhabi...

I am also looking for some M3 body kits and exhaust for my car.... Do you guys know any good place....

Cheers
                Don
                Welcome here Sreekanth,

Proshine & *** is the place to go.

As for kits, like Nabil said. . browse online and we'll help you out. Trust me the last i asked for an opinion to buy nice shoes for my car was 8 months ago. . and i still havent decided - but for whatever reasons they confused me , they were all valid, and genuine. :)

As for the selling the LC and getting yourself a bimmer - Shabaash, bade hoke kuch banoge! :P

Cheers
                Last edited by hiten86; 05-04-2009, 08:28 AM. Reason: spelling mistake
                2008 325i coupe
                Stock

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                  Its in Dubai, for more info

You may call Proshine on: 04 - 3394552

or X Service Center on : 04 - 3395033
                  Great...Thanks Ssence..

Comment

Great...Thanks Ssence..
                    Its SSense, you're welcome :)