How to make the club car faster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alquazi View Post
    It's OK Omar I didn't comment the first time, but now I must.

We saw what the Pro-light-driver did in your Mustang. I think HE wouldn't help the cause in the club car:rofl:

Come on qassim, now i will not comment. i think my numbers can speak compared to the other modified mustangs (no more)

Comment

Actually your right they were decent times. Don't make me bring a stock mustang next event and showing you real times :starwars:
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
      Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
      Schrick cams
      Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
      Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
      KW Coilovers V3
      WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

i wish you do it. i don't think it would end up good for you

Comment

Originally posted by mahmoud_bedewi View Post
          who edited my post?
          i didnot put any info about prices
          hahahahaha :O
          For some reason, the post with the SC under Bedewi name is actually my post!!!

There must be a glitch that my post is now under your name...

Comment

where is our IT support when u need him... oh yeah, he hasn't been around in a while :D

Rifo... where u at man!?!!!
            sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Abu 3ali's 'stang is nowhere perfect!! Look at the tyre sizes its running + the lack of track width the car suffers.

I think in his case it's the car and not the driver (take my own M3 as an example of good vs bad setups)

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                Abu 3ali's 'stang is nowhere perfect!! Look at the tyre sizes its running + the lack of track width the car suffers.

I think in his case it's the car and not the driver (take my own M3 as an example of good vs bad setups)
                Thanks alot boss

walla guys i am not being arrogant here really, qassim mashallah man you are a very good driver really and i respect you. i was joking in my pervious post.

but Ayham you are 150000% correct. first of all every one knows how mustangs handle. they are not the car you would pick up for track (but i love it) and with all of that my car has died break pads and rotors, ABS not working and little better grip with the new tires. So my car still needs the correct set up.

Also that does not mean that it is the car only, no. I am still a beginer in this type of motorsports. been to 4 redlines and 3 HPDS thats it. So inshallah i hope i can improve with practice

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 3ali View Post
                  Thanks alot boss

walla guys i am not being arrogant here really, qassim mashallah man you are a very good driver really and i respect you. i was joking in my pervious post.

but Ayham you are 150000% correct. first of all every one knows how mustangs handle. they are not the car you would pick up for track (but i love it) and with all of that my car has died break pads and rotors, ABS not working and little better grip with the new tires. So my car still needs the correct set up.

Also that does not mean that it is the car only, no. I am still a beginer in this type of motorsports. been to 4 redlines and 3 HPDS thats it. So inshallah i hope i can improve with practice
                  Just stated the facts buddy :)

More seat time is the key and we've all learned from mistakes! Ask the top dogs how many cars, engines, trannies, diffs, and frames they have went through over the years ;)

Comment

i wish you do it. i don't think it would end up good for you
                    I know it wont be good because I would have noooooo chance with Aref.

Thanks alot boss

I know you were joking, I was too :lol:
                    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mods
                    Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                    Schrick cams
                    KW Coilovers V3

sigpic

Comment

i see great potential in that car if we work on it more

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                        For some reason, the post with the SC under Bedewi name is actually my post!!!

There must be a glitch that my post is now under your name...
                        i think u just clicked the EDIT button instead of the QUOTE button :D

BMW history:
                        07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

so back to the club car
                          the engine is M42 or M44 ? according to the manual M44 is 1.9L while M42 is 1.8L
                          so which is the club car engine?
                          since ayham pointed that this car is for training .....i respect this point lets leave it without much power just add filter + decent exhaust (probably will be a universal one)
                          also wat about an aftermarket ECU this can make alot of playstation-like changes to the car performance :)
                          from wat i understood suspension is already done
                          brakes coming soon
                          thats enough
                          I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

there a guy here in perth with a 318is m44, he managed to run a 16.07 quarter mile, he has done,
                            Extractors
                            superchip chip ( raised redline to 7000rpm )
                            K&N pod dumped into body kit ( custom cold air intake )
                            light weight fly wheel
                            custom extractors back exasut system with magnaflow twin muffler
                            ported and polished head
                            ported and polished inlet manifold
                            ported and polished throttle bodies
                            not stock cams

Comment

this is wat i call "delicate tuning" or "artist tuning" port polishing light flywheel ....etc
                              no violent power
                              I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Originally posted by shorty22 View Post
                                there a guy here in perth with a 318is m44, he managed to run a 16.07 quarter mile, he has done,
                                Extractors
                                superchip chip ( raised redline to 7000rpm )
                                K&N pod dumped into body kit ( custom cold air intake )
                                light weight fly wheel
                                custom extractors back exasut system with magnaflow twin muffler
                                ported and polished head
                                ported and polished inlet manifold
                                ported and polished throttle bodies
                                not stock cams
                                Do you know what his speed was at the 1/4? Did he gut the inside out or do any other wieght reductions?

Mods
                                Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                                Schrick cams
                                KW Coilovers V3

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X