E92 335i is down !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E92 335i is down !

So after doin around 20,000 km in my car..i took it for oil service in shj AGMC..everything was fine with the car except for the break light anyways, i gave them the car and took it away after 5 hours or so, while drivin back on the HIGHWAY and suddenly ( engine fault ) erorr appeared on my screen and the rpm went down to ZERO the car stopped...!! intresting? wait till u hear the rest ... anyways i pull over the ri8 and luckily my friend rifo was with me... switch the car of and on again...but no Rpm was there as if the engine doesn't exist, after having a hard time switchin the car on and off again n again the car finally became alive !!:wow: but with a wonderful shake ... i took it back again to AGMC at 7 and was so (happy) that i was gonna kill the service advisor. and am waitin them to call me 2mrw... am so pissed ri8 now..i hope that it was me who did somethin 4 the car because in my opinion, being an Agent of such a car brand without having the ability to change its oil properly without damagin somethin else is a SHAAAAME !!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: and oh yeah btw..the break light didn't work properly after that :banghead:
    Last edited by Moe; 03-06-2008, 12:53 AM.

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
    Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

thanked god i was with u dude.....
    Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
    Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
    Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
    Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
    1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
    Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
    eMail:
    Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Interesting Adventure with both of you !
      Good to hear that nothing wrong happened to you or Rifo !
      I really don't know what to say about the AGMC :confused:..... but you have to teach them a lesson !!:censored:
      sigpic
      07' HFP Accord | Current
      HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

blv me i will !!!

Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

I bet that there was a mistake of one of the workers , who never knew how even to pick a screwdriver !!! :sad:
          sigpic
          07' HFP Accord | Current
          HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

Comment

at least he knew how to break the clippings for the Air Intake !!!
            Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
            Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
            Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
            Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
            1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
            Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
            eMail:
            Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Really it's a shame on them !
              sigpic
              07' HFP Accord | Current

Comment

sorry to hear that moe!!can't belv they screwed up so bad!!hope they rectify it asap!!they better compensate u well!!
                ________
                UPSKIRT VID
                Last edited by Wazif; 18-04-2011, 07:33 AM.
                Current
                E92 M3 - Mineral White
                F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                E36 318is
                E39 540i ///M sport
                VW CC
                E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Sorry to hear that Moe... please keep us updated on what happens, if u need a lawyer.. I'm ur man :) except I'm in the Banking & Finance team!
                  sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

I just called them and they r workin on the car, let me c wuts gonna happen i'll keep u guys updated :D

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Well I can't imagine it's from the oil change although it happened afterward!!? But my advice would be to not start the car again when the engine light comes on..Flatbed FTW next time..

Keep us in the loop!!

Comment

i dunn think it was from the engine oil but the car stopped in the middle of a high way and i had to move it, i guess its something related to the air intake bcuse when rifo checked he saw a broken clip

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Was it broken from the airbox side or the manifold side??

Comment

u have to ask rifo, cuz i didn't c it but i guess it was from the manifold side..

www.moenajati.com

Comment

If it's the manifold side, then your car went through the same syndroms as if you took the MAF off. On a turbo engine, that's BAD.

Comment

Working...
                              X