Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insurance

Hi Guys,

If anyone wants a good deal on their insurance, than please PM me.

Regards

I have just spoken to Ahmad regarding his M3, nice to talk to you.

Just a few points to mention....
    • You can obtain a full quotation and purchase your policy online via our website, pm me for more details.
    • Generally in the UAE cars over 5 years old cannot be insured fully comp, however if you require comprehensive insurance on your older vehicle, in most cases we can provide this.
    • We offer one of the most comprehensive insurance products in the UAE featuring the highest levels of cover, up to Dhs 5M third party liability, along with a host of other benefits such as Oman cover, 4x4 cover as standard.
    • We are very easy to deal with, online or over the phone, clued up advisors who are easy to communicate with.
    • We are reliable and have a 50 year history in the region.

I won't broadcast the name of the company as I don't want to blatantly advertise, if you require further info, then please PM. As well as getting one of the best policies available in the UAE, I can guarantee a personal service to all BMW CLUB UAE forum members, like I said, PM for details.

Trust the best to insure your pride and joy.

Bison

Comment

Thanks Bison for the call back and response to my queries... it was much appreciated

Hopefully I'll be getting a sweet deal and will be the first customer cause as Bison said they easy to talk to and deal with...

Thanks again and I look forward to hearing from you :)
      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Working...
      X