Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• akanso
    replied
    yup, there is 3 or 4 garage i know which i know can do it but i didnt ask anybody yet about it

Leave a comment:

• SSense
    replied
    Anyways, talking about unlocking the TV, do you know somebody who's doing it in Abu Dhabi ?

Leave a comment:

• SSense
    replied
    Its easy, just save the songs from your PC in the flash drive and stick it to the USB player which goes in the charger's place, thats all.

Leave a comment:

• akanso
    replied
    btw, how much will it cost to do the programming for the tv to unlock it??

Leave a comment:

• akanso
    replied
    i have it anyway, but dunno how to use it or im not in the to know how

Leave a comment:

• SSense
    replied
    For mp3s im using the USB player, sounds good too.

Leave a comment:

• akanso
    replied
    you are right about that, but when i bought the car, the guy it was with had installed a dvd box in the trunk so it can hold up tp 6 dvd's and its nice to watch some movies or even to play mp3 music on it:D

Leave a comment:

• Haissam
    replied
    it's not a very good idea in terms of safety, specially that the E46 & E39 screen is placed low in the dashboard..

it's a bit safer with the later models since the screen is on top of the dashboard & you can more or less keep your concentration on the road :)

Leave a comment:

• SSense
    replied
    It is 1 time programming, even if you remove the battery due to something the TV will still work again while driving.

Leave a comment:

• akanso
    replied
    after you have programmed it, if you had to remove the battery, will you have to reprogram it or its 1 time program it???

Leave a comment:

• SSense
    replied
    I had done it to my previous 2003 530i, it needs some programming which takes less than 2 mins. Im planning to take the M5 anytime soon, here after you can watch TV while driving.

Leave a comment:

• akanso
    started a topic TV Unlock

TV Unlock

guys, i have a 2003 E46 M3, i want to know how to watch TV while im driving the car, do i need any wire connections or is it only programming?
Working...
X