TV Unlock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TV Unlock

guys, i have a 2003 E46 M3, i want to know how to watch TV while im driving the car, do i need any wire connections or is it only programming?

I had done it to my previous 2003 530i, it needs some programming which takes less than 2 mins. Im planning to take the M5 anytime soon, here after you can watch TV while driving.

Comment

after you have programmed it, if you had to remove the battery, will you have to reprogram it or its 1 time program it???

Comment

It is 1 time programming, even if you remove the battery due to something the TV will still work again while driving.

Comment

it's not a very good idea in terms of safety, specially that the E46 & E39 screen is placed low in the dashboard..

it's a bit safer with the later models since the screen is on top of the dashboard & you can more or less keep your concentration on the road :)

BMW history:
          07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

you are right about that, but when i bought the car, the guy it was with had installed a dvd box in the trunk so it can hold up tp 6 dvd's and its nice to watch some movies or even to play mp3 music on it:D

Comment

For mp3s im using the USB player, sounds good too.

Comment

i have it anyway, but dunno how to use it or im not in the to know how

Comment

btw, how much will it cost to do the programming for the tv to unlock it??

Comment

Its easy, just save the songs from your PC in the flash drive and stick it to the USB player which goes in the charger's place, thats all.

Comment

Anyways, talking about unlocking the TV, do you know somebody who's doing it in Abu Dhabi ?

Comment

yup, there is 3 or 4 garage i know which i know can do it but i didnt ask anybody yet about it

Comment

I think Ijaaz in Abu Dhabi also does it, not sure though..

Comment

I m interested to do that too. Let me know where it can be done and who can do that.

I hate when i m in the traffic whatching tv and drive sowly and the tv cut. They should block it after 20 KM/H
                            sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
                            2006 Z4M - SOLD
                            1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
                            2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
                            2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
                            2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
                            2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
                            1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
                            2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

I did it here in Al Ain industrial area, for only Dhs 100..

Comment

Working...
                              X