THANKS AYHAM AND BRUNO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THANKS AYHAM AND BRUNO

Few weeks ago my car had some trouble, can't really explain what as my knowledge in mechanics is bad but Ayham help me figure it out and bought some parts for me at a very competitive price. Bruno (falcon garage) arrange everything to change the parts in is garage and finish the same day ( i was imprest by the way).

End of the day I havre probably safe at least a 1000 AED and get my car back the same day... So thanks guys it is much appreciated.

:grouphug:
    sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
    2006 Z4M - SOLD
    1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
    2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
    2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
    2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
    2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
    1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
    2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Falcons to the rescue ..
    Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
    Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
    Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
    Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
    1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
    Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
    eMail:
    Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Ayham & Bruno FTMFSOBW!!!

sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Not so many people really appreciate the help that Bruno at Falcon gives to us enthus, not so many people pay the deeds back.

Bruno, Thanks a million for your support, the huge hand that u extend for us to become better.

Thank you.

:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:
        Meskovic
        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
          Not so many people really appreciate the help that Bruno at Falcon gives to us enthus, not so many people pay the deeds back.

Bruno, Thanks a million for your support, the huge hand that u extend for us to become better.

Thank you.

+ 1 x 10 ^ (e^45)
          Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
          Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
          Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
          Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
          1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
          Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
          eMail:
          Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Life will be more complicated for BMW owners without you guys...
            sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
            2006 Z4M - SOLD
            2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT

Comment

As RiFo just did with his little Algebraic equation :rofl: !!

Alot of people don't understand the value of experience and how it can help you. Heres an example that happened some time ago, a man with a Toyota Camry that wouldn't start. It had power, everything was in place and no major issue. He put it on a flat bed and literally toured every shop in Shj Ind. Area...Some said ECU, wich he did buy but was lucky enough to return. He change CKPs and CMPs, MAF, ICV etc.....Nothing...Endedn up at our shop. My dad took a look at the car, while it was still on the flat bed. No computer scan no nothing, he just heard the sound coming from the pump and that the starter wasn't engaging with the flywheel.
              He got a booster pack (external batt.), connected the terminals and she started up like nothing ever happend .
              Now the smarta$$ owner, he thanks my dad and then hands him a 20AED bill . . . Dad's reaction wasn't exactly happy.
              He refused and told him, keep it and leave right now.
              Long story short, if he understands what years and years of experience are. He wouldn't have hesitated what ever the price was. He fixed the car, right ? Without telling him to replace every damn part. It's his mistake for wasting his money in the first place.
              But, if he came to us first. That simple ammount wouldve saved him big money and head aches.
              Experience is worth it's weight in Gold !
              sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
              Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
              LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
              P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
              Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Cheers Ayham and Bruno!!!... this ones for you!!! a toast to two great cousins ;)
                Current
                E92 M3 - Mineral White
                F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                E36 318is
                E39 540i ///M sport
                VW CC
                E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Wonderful job Ayham and Bruno :grouphug:

Comment

we are here to help and to be next to one another. i'm glad that everything worked out for you.

i would also like to thank you all for those nice words. that by itself is a valuable asset. :bow:

Cheers,
                    Bruno

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post

Thank you.

I believe nobody can deny the support thet Bruno give to group. I saw many BMWs whenever I went there.
                      Also I believe, every group member give give their utmost support as much as they can to the other group members.
                      In short, I love this group and thanks to all who give support/help to others.
                      sigpic
                      Current
                      2005 Ford Explorer
                      History
                      2006 Dodge Durango 5.7
                      2001 323ci (Manual) :bmw3:
                      2002 Ford Escape 3.0
                      2000 Peugeot 306 1.6
                      1983 E30 3.18ci (My first love):bmwfan:

Comment

Wow....JL, I'm really touched man!

No need to thank either, but credit is always due to the guys at Falcons Garage nonetheless and Marwan @ Central for securing the parts pronto like always. It was my pleasure bro to help you and everybody else, my knowledge is yours.

Thanks for the kind words everybody :)

Now as I told you, I take 20% of whatever you save :D HAND THEM OVER!! :rofl:

Comment

Hahah, I told you I don't mind as long as I save money at the end of the day.
                          sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
                          2006 Z4M - SOLD
                          2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT

Comment

Working...
                          X