No announcement yet.

SUPERCHARGE / TURBO KIT FOR E46 M3....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay guys, i drove an M3 with stage 2 VF engineering, but i drove it for a while, and it seems that its too much for the car! the tires keep spining! no grip! and during the day (sun) the car is not drivable, the traction control keeps flashing! and hell no i'm not turning it off! thats suicide!
    Now i'm think i have 2 options:
    (1) Stick to stage 2 (i will have no cash left for anything else, lol)
    (2) Get stage 1, and i will have enough money to buy coils, or (just a thought) paint the car!!! i keep getting negative comments about my color, specially clients lol its getting to me! but if i do so, it means i will change entire blue enterior! I'm thinking racing seats recaros maybe. few other modifications or maintenance!

Dont know what to do!!!
    sigpic
    Audi R8 - White / Blk
    Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

Originally posted by LSB_M3 View Post
      Okay guys, i drove an M3 with stage 2 VF engineering, but i drove it for a while, and it seems that its too much for the car! the tires keep spining! no grip! and during the day (sun) the car is not drivable, the traction control keeps flashing! and hell no i'm not turning it off! thats suicide!
      Now i'm think i have 2 options:
      (1) Stick to stage 2 (i will have no cash left for anything else, lol)
      (2) Get stage 1, and i will have enough money to buy coils, or (just a thought) paint the car!!! i keep getting negative comments about my color, specially clients lol its getting to me! but if i do so, it means i will change entire blue enterior! I'm thinking racing seats recaros maybe. few other modifications or maintenance!

Dont know what to do!!!
      I will personally BAN you if you change your car color!! Dumb clients, what do they know?!!!

VF1 with everything else seems the way to go to me...

Comment

I'm also thinking i can always upgrade to stage 2, right???
        I want racing seats, and i want to maintain few parts, etc!
        sigpic
        Audi R8 - White / Blk
        Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

Too much power is useless if you can't use it... I also say to go for Stage 1 and get the rest of the car setup properly to use the extra power
          ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

I'm with El Presidente and Rami... although I don't personally like LSB, I do realize that it's a very very rare color and it would be a shame to change it :)
            sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LSB_M3 View Post
              the tires keep spining! no grip!
              What tires? did u try semi slicks?

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
              I will personally BAN you
              I will personally KILL you

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
              although I don't personally like LSB, it
              and KILL you as well!

LSB :drool:
              Meskovic
              this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

^ And I will finish you !!
                sigpic
                07' HFP Accord | Current
                HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

haters!!!
                  sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
                    haters!!!
                    Take it to the chat thread! I dare you to!
                    Meskovic
                    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

I love the color at night! but in the morning with so much sun! its toooo flashy! lollll
                      I was thinking of the estroil blue, alpine white, or dark grey! one of those 3! or somethinng completely different (not BMW color)!
                      I'm still thinking about it, its just changing outside means i have to also change full LSB interior!
                      sigpic
                      Audi R8 - White / Blk
                      Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

....(not BMW color)!
                        :nono::nono::nono:
                        sigpic
                        07' HFP Accord | Current
                        HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Lollll i just saw the little fight up there! haha!
                          sigpic
                          Audi R8 - White / Blk
                          Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

Marwan please :nono: dont ever think about changing the colour ever again :nono:

LSB is one of the best colours, people in middle east think these flashy colours are not good, whereas they're considered the best..
                            Ask them if they like Pink and they'll say Yes ! Not everyone knows about colours..

Comment

The estoril blue is my color of choice. However LSB is nice as well.

Comment

perfect colour.........never change it
                                I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Working...
                                X