Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheapest place to buy Castrol edge TWS 10W-60?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheapest place to buy Castrol edge TWS 10W-60?

Hi, I am looking for the above Castrol oil, anyone know where I can get this liquid gold cheapest?

:)
    Bimmerian. Carma FF race exhaust. BMW DMK 6 Ultra Short Shift kit. CDV X. BMW Performance CSL 19" Rims. Apex. Stop-Tech. RPI. APR Aero. CSL intake. Epic Alpha-N. KW Clubsports. GC race sways. Tillett. Sabelt. 288/280. SuperSprint s1 - cats. Custom roll bar, rear STB, ME stb, Brembo 6x4 :w00t:

Try TVR on Umm Suqeim Road---they have the newer Castrol Sport Edge Titanium 10W-60 in stock...i paid AED 180 for the 4L bottle...
    Last edited by Callahan; 19-07-2013, 11:45 AM.
    E36 M3 3.2 L Conv.

Comment

Awesome mate ill drop in . : )
      Bimmerian. Carma FF race exhaust. BMW DMK 6 Ultra Short Shift kit. CDV X. BMW Performance CSL 19" Rims. Apex. Stop-Tech. RPI. APR Aero. CSL intake. Epic Alpha-N. KW Clubsports. GC race sways. Tillett. Sabelt. 288/280. SuperSprint s1 - cats. Custom roll bar, rear STB, ME stb, Brembo 6x4 :w00t:

Comment

Tws doesn't exist in UAE anymore..

Central spare parts has them for 43 dirhams I guess but you are better off getting them from Dubai from the above source

Comment

Thanks for the info guys. Will pick some up when im over there on a visit.
          EURO 04 M3
          Current Mods:GC DA's, Eibach Sways, PF RTABs, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II + Alpine KCA-420i, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo Corners, M5 SMG Knob, Screen protector for OEM 16:9 display, VCSL: Bumper + Race Lip, CF Trunk, CF Diffuser, DIETZ TV in Motion, AP Headers, RT Cats, SS Res X-pipe, SS Race, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, GM SMG Paddles, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Intake, EVOLVE Alpha-N Tune, BBS CH's, FX-R Projectors + 3k D2S, ST40's, DINAN Rear Strut Brace

Comment

Where can we get the oil changed if we buy it at TVR?

And I have another question, the previous owner of the car changed the oil at 22.000 km, and they put a sticker on my door to change the oil at 32.000km. I am at 32.000 km now. However when I check my oil level on the screen, it shows more than half full (like 60%) and it says OK. Should I get it changed or wait till the oil level goes down and gives me a warning?

Thanks!

Comment

You defiantly should not wait till the oil level to go low, the level doesn't determine when you should change the oil.

I recommend to change the oil before the due date/Km, and always try not to go over for a healthier engine
              - E82, 1M - Current
              • Akrapovic Exhaust • BMW Performance Seats • BMW Performance Steering Wheel
              - E30, 316 Touring - Current
              • BBS Rims • Eibach Lowering Springs • Some Engine Modifications
              - Nissan Xterra - Off Road - Current
              E36, 318 Touring Sold
              E36, M3 Evo Sold

Facebook Instagram SnapChat

Click HERE to get your BMW ///M Bracelets from BMW Club UAE

Comment

+1 what S.Baki said.

Comment

its not how much oil is left, the quality of the oil changes that's why they tell you to change it in the first place.

once you buy the oil make sure you replace the oil filter too. any petrol station can do the oil change for you given that you supply them with the correct oil

Comment

Good thread! Time to change the oil in the ///M

Comment

;D about that time, before the RAK drive. :D

Comment

Any ideas on where I can get a 5W-50?
                        sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Working...
                        X