Mulf2 high SVS retrofit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mulf2 high SVS retrofit

finely i was able to upgrade TCU 1.5 GSM to MULF2 High SVS with USB/AUDIO AUX and Bluetooth to my car 550i 2006
    i bought the parts for Sharjah scrapyard , the most hard thing was coding but at the end worked ,
    if anyone interested in this subject well continue posting the stages of the upgrading :)

Did u mean u r able to use a usb in ur ccc?
    Can u post the stages and cost
    sigpic
    • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

When fast cars become cheap, the wrong type of people buy them
    and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

[NOTE]Thread moved the right forum[/NOTE]
      Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
      Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
      Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
      Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
      1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
      Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
      eMail:
      Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

yes i was able to play music from usb and aux checkout the photos ,
        20150504_014616.jpg20150504_014648.jpg20150504_014700.jpg

Comment

Cost?
          sigpic
          • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

the cost depends on your luck finding the right items that fit your car from the scrapyard first i got it for about 400Dh
            then the person whom doing the coding some time coding the car more expensive from the items it self

Comment

Am based in abu dhabi maybe u can help me find the unit in sharjah yard for the coding i will do it by my self can u?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mohamad ALIKO View Post
                the cost depends on your luck finding the right items that fit your car from the scrapyard first i got it for about 400Dh
                then the person whom doing the coding some time coding the car more expensive from the items it self
                Who did the coding for you?
                sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

i did the coding my self it was nightmear but i managed to do it :)

Comment

Working...
                  X