E39 M5 and others Built in Immobiliser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E39 M5 and others Built in Immobiliser

Yes! You can be cool like the guy from Transporter!

Enter code before starting your car!!!

This should work on more cars then the E39 M5 alone.

Bascially: If you put ignition to pos#1 and look on your nav screen there should be displayed: CODE from the main menu.

Click on CODE and it will ask you to enter a 4 digit code: Example enter by turning volume knob or other knob :) when all 4 digits are entered select activate and then just turn car off and pull the key out!

Your car is now immobilised! No one will be able to start it even with the key until code is entered.

To renenter code: Turn key to full ignition and enter code and then select deactivate! DONE you can now start your car!

REMINDER: DO NOT FORGET THE DAMN CODE!!!!
    Current:
    2011 Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade "Repsol Edition"..

Past ///M's:
    2002 E39 M5 M/6speed LeMans Blue|Reuters Catback|SS Brake lines|EBC pads|Dinan strut brace|B&G Springs|19" VMR VB3 CSL Style rims|IATS|Lower grill with brake ducts|aFe Stage 2 intakes|Evosport under drive pulleys "audiophile"|ZHP Shifter with Alcantara boot and Alcantara handbrake boot|+++
    2001 E46 M3 Coupe M/6speed Silver
    1991 E34 M5 3.6L M/5speed Red
    1993 E34 M5 3.8L M/5speed Black

sounds cool. But i wouldn't do unless there is a touchscreen interface to enter the code. Dialing it in using one of the knobs kills it IMO. good info though! Cheers!! :hug:
    [SIZE="1"]Current:

'09 911 Turbo | Basalt Black | 6speed Manual | SSK |mcchip-dkr Stage2 550hp | Speedtech X-flow 3.0 exhaust | Techart Tips | 997.2 F+R conversion | zunsport mesh| FVD Spacers | KW V3 coilover
    '09 BMW M3 | Silverstone | DCT | Supersprint Race Exhaust | CF bits
    '08 BMW Z4M Coupe [TOTAL'ED] | White | Volk Racing 18" TE37'SL alloys | H&R Sport springs | Fox Exhaust | APR CF front splitter | Tekarbon rear lip | ZHP Shifter

Comment

interesting
      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

No one has the balls to do it

Comment

I do it all the time I leave my car at home. Tried hiding the extra keys, but my wife always finds them. And she always had the same excuses, "I wanted to clean the garage" :hug:
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
          Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
          Schrick cams
          Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
          Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
          KW Coilovers V3
          WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

u cant hide anythings if its come to the wives.....:D

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
            E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

One day your wives will find this thread and you will all be hanged

Comment

u make my day :D

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

"No one will be able to start it even with the key "
                  I CAN OPEN IT WITHOUT THE CODE

Comment

Working...
                  X