Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ipad integration

Hey geeks :D

Who knows a place that can integrate an ipad to a car that doesnt support ipad/ipod??

I want to connect it to my GT3

Appreciate ur help.

Cheersoooo:trophy:
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

check below PDF file if your car is listed then here is one of the best aftermarket ipod solution for you ..

http://www.dension.com/sites/default...e-24-08-10.pdf

Comment

Nop, mine is the MK1.

I dont mind chnging the unit or i can find a way to hard wire it somehow
      Meskovic
      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

I'll find you a good solution , I will send my octopus to the web to get me some options for you .. stay tuned ..:D

Comment

Yipeeeeeeee
          Meskovic

Comment

does your interior looks like in the video ? , if yes then you can change your headunit with any aftermarket brands like Kenwood - pioneer or Sony which has mounted steering wheel remote control and I-pod integrated interface ...

[youtube]5SZ6xBV6oX8[/youtube]

and if you really wanna do a good upgrade ,then check this video , just relocate your climate control to the CD changer place , and have a pig screen stero unit with SAT/NAV - DVD player etc etc .. :D

[youtube]o1qVVhkQmVw&NR[/youtube]
            Last edited by Ehssan; 16-02-2011, 06:27 PM.

Comment

I like!
              Meskovic

Comment

which year is your GT3 nabil? what color? I know this is out of topic but it is my curiosity.
                sigpic

My signature photo says it all!!!

Comment

2000 silver:yessir:
                  Meskovic

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                    2000 silver:yessir:
                    also off topic, I had the chance to drive the 2010 GT3, I loved the difference that the "sport" button makes with everything in the car, the noise difference is LOVELY. Actually everything in the car is WAW... it is really a widowmaker, or a neckbreaker as they call it...
                    sigpic

My signature photo says it all!!!

Comment

Too many electronics in new models, i love the rawness in old cars, this explains my love for the GT3 and the E30 M3
                      Meskovic

Comment

Ehsaaaaaan, whats the plaaaaaaaan
                        Meskovic

Comment

Ehsaaaaaan, whats the plaaaaaaaan
                          from the pic's I've seen on facebook ,, you already have an aftermarket stereo unit ,, so just simply change it with some fancy one which has IPod - USB port ,etc etc ,,, in Dubai you can check with Gulf wireless in SZR after Yamaha showroom ,, Sharjah : I'm not sure if you like rola area ,,but i've tried them several time ,, swapping head units is not chemistry ..

if you want a company , let me know :)

Comment

what about putting the i pad in dash?
                            Meskovic

Comment

what about putting the i pad in dash?
                              if you have fully integrated Ipod solution then you don't need to have the iPod handy , you have full control through the head unit , most of the good branded head units runs the ipod cable from the back of the head unit to the glove box to store the Ipod in the glove box ..

I like the idea of moving your climate control to the place of the CD changer ,, and have the 7" screen head unit with navigation / Bluetooth , you wont regret it .

Comment

Working...
                              X