Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Electronic Reminder (Never Forget Again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Electronic Reminder (Never Forget Again)

How many of you guy's forget to insure your vehicle on time or renew your vehicle Tasjeel test or Vehicle service on time????
    I have the solution......
    I have devised a small electronic device which sticks to your windscreen and visably reminds you when its time to renew!
    These electronic reminders can be tailor made to your needs eg 6-12-24 mnths.
    This device has been on trial at my Garage (X Service Centre) for 6 months service remider for the past 12 months and Guy's its a win win win, customers love the idea specialy women.
    Munich Motor works will soon also start using these electronic service/insurance due reminders and so will Das Autoworks.
    I have also approached Axa and Oman Insurance and are both interested.
    For your information there are 120,000 vehicles being used without insurance or a valid Vehicle Technical Test!!!!!!!!!!!e
    Hopefully I will be having a meeting in the very near future with RTA to implement this reminder with every vehicle passed at all testing stations.

Samples are available for trial purposes with a logo of your choice and phone number for anybody who is interested.

Simple but very affective

Shak **********
    Last edited by Shak; 20-12-2010, 07:36 AM.

Any pics if possible and what price are we looking at Shak ?

You've always come up with new ideas and this is the latest, wow !

Comment

I still have to send you my logo....But I'm in.

Comment

Hi Shak, although RTA and the Insurance companies themselves keep on sending emails and SMS for the reminder but another device to do that. Well honestly i am not too sure as already we dont like the salik tag stuck on the windscreen, let alone another thing, but ofcourse if it serves the purpose then no harm. can we have some pics of the device.
        E39///M5 (Carbon Black)
        E39///M kit 530i (Le Mans Blue)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by salmankk View Post
          Hi Shak, although RTA and the Insurance companies themselves keep on sending emails and SMS for the reminder but another device to do that. Well honestly i am not too sure as already we dont like the salik tag stuck on the windscreen, let alone another thing, but ofcourse if it serves the purpose then no harm. can we have some pics of the device.
          Salik tag is not a must to be placed on the windscreen, place it on the roof, no one will be able to see it, not even you.. :nerd:

Comment

Pics added let see what you guy's think?
            shak

Comment

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

I love it Shak. I think it's a brilliant idea.
              sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

My iPhone does the job just fine!

Comment

Originally posted by designo View Post
                  My iPhone does the job just fine!
                  Not every one has an I phone like you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thats great ! Thanks Shak !!

Comment

Working...
                    X